cнαpтer 20

Depuis le début

"Wow, you're a workaholic. I haven't been sent by a mission in days!" She pouted and Sai appeared by the sidewalk.

"Ino-san, Tsunade-sama needs us, asap." He stated then waited for the Platinum blonde.

"About time!" Ino commented before looking to Sakura.

"Go with him, I'll see you in a few days pig." Sakura smiled teasingly at her and sent a wink.

"Shut it Sakura, he's near." Ino whispered then took a step forward. "See yah, forehead." She waved then went inside the building with Sai.

Once Ino and Sai stepped in the Hokage's door, Tsunade had a serious gaze.

"I have a very confidential job for you two."

Ino gulped just when Tsunade continued.

"I want you to investigate the past few ambushes that the previous team seven had encountered from their missions."

\\..~**~..//

The next morning, the happy couple, along with Sasuke and Sakura, walked to their destination. They were not in a hurry so they did not have to sprint.

Throughout their journey, most of the conversations were from Naruto and Hinata. Sakura would join at times along with Sasuke but they never talked about the arranged marriages. Hinata did not even brought the subject up because she knew it would be taboo.

At times like this, no one ever doubted Hinata for making decisions and trust. But now once they reached the place, it was the first time that they doubted her-even her boyfriend Naruto who had always believed in her.

"Uhh Hinata-chan, are we in the right place?" Naruto asked kindly as he rotated scan his surroundings.

"Are we lost?" Sakura questioned as well.

The aged place looks like an abandoned home on the outskirts of a small village. Stained walls and broken wood was the appearance that made the three dubious.

"This is the right place. Just wait and see." Hinata assured as she moved to the door and pressed a hidden button on the side.

Just once she did, the door creaked open and Hinata motioned her teammates to come in with her.