Not longer enough, the man who has the capability to control fire casted fiery flames as the whole team was set apart due to the outburst.

On the brighter side, more than half of the enemies were left off laying on the ground.

Naruto was dropped into the lake and Kakashi masked himself as soon as he heard the upcoming eruption. Sasuke, who was near Sakura, grabbed her by the waist and dashed to the nearest hiding spot just when the fire was released.

They both landed into a waterfall which had a cave behind it. The entrance of the cave cannot be seen due to the huge amount of water that was descending.

Sakura groaned as she was on top of Sasuke. When she noticed this, she immediately rose up and helped him sit up to lean at the wall.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know-"

"It's okay, just shut up." He grunted angrily and by his difficulty to speak.

Sakura realized that Sasuke was hurt. He had an injury, including the fact that his back was hurt because of their rough landing.

"You're hurt." She murmured as she held the hem of his shirt. "Aren't you?"

"No." Sasuke hissed.

"Let me heal you, it's my job. And who knows, maybe you'd die because of blood loss sooner or later with that injury."

Sasuke gave her a long stare and Sakura turned back to get her pack. He gave his consent by removing his hand at the wound on the side of his belly as he took of his shirt.

Once Sakura returned, she gaped. This is the first time that she saw Sasuke's well-built body so of course she could not avoid staring. Thankfully, she was a medic so she has seen various men with perfectly toned abdomen which means she had enough practice on her self-control to stop staring.

His large wound was caused by the flames that the man had sent and it was more fearsome than Sakura had thought.

After she treated the first-aid, she used her healing abilities on the injury to recover easily.

Silence took over the atmosphere once again until the heavy rain had dropped which lead to a colder weather.

"Come to think of it," Sakura began to which caught Sasuke's attention. "I never got know why you didn't stay in Konoha after the war. Or rather, why you chose to be in the shadows and be black knight?"

"I payed back my sins. For every innocent man I killed, I put a criminal to justice."