They did saved the world, so why not leave them the hard job?

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura covered Kakashi as well as the princess by starting their attacks. In addition, the trio used teamwork in defeating the opponents.

Just as the ground shook like an earthquake, the unknown men fell to the ground as it gave team Kakashi the upper-hand in beating them.

Sasuke used taijutsu as his first move, trying to not let them know his expertise. One of them charged towards him with a kunai in hand, as Sasuke docked his head and grabbed the man's right arm-which contains the kunai-just when another man came in running to attack. With the exact time, Sasuke threw the weapon that was inside the enemy's fist towards another man's vital point.

Twirls of crimson and ebony streaks mixed as Sasuke activated his sharingan and the vision of the opponent he was holding blurred, swamping into the genjutsu world. With the man's twisted arm, the foe groaned in pain while other men came closer.

Sasuke hissed and jumped foorward, giving him a chance to kick two enemies' chests and felt a presence above. He immediately brought out his katana, slicing the enemy's neck just when the opponent jumped from the tree branch. Blood dripped from the man's neck when Sasuke released his katana and placed it back on his sheath.

Landing on the ground, he extended his hold on to the broken arm to let him kick the man with a twisted arm's belly, resulting the enemy to hit three of his allies at the back.

\\..~**~..//

Dodging their incoming attacks, Sakura swiftly punched the man in front of her and used her elbow to knock out the competitor behind her. She moved into a squat position in order to avoid the kunai that was suppose to hit her. In a fast rate of speed, she spun as her legs made contact with the enemies' foot, making them fall and she used this advantage to kick them to the other side.

However one of them caught Sakura by the waist from behind and struck Sakura with a sharp kunai. She grunted while pushing her weight at her back, resulting the opponent to collide with the tree. The man screamed in pain just as Sakura grabbed the kunai that was jabbed at her thigh and quickly plunged it over the man's neck where the connection of the brain and spinal cord was located. Streaks of scarlet blood spilled as she countered evilly when she noticed that the man she put to death was also the man who insulted and started her outrage.

"Who's the weak one now?" Sakura murmured while a new pair of men charged at her.