Once the doors opened to Sakura's destination, she saw nurses running to catch up from an anonymous man who was bringing a box.

"Wait!"

"Thief!"

"Stop!"

The nurses shouted, but to no luck, the man already escaped.

Sakura's eyebrows furrowed, walking to one of the nurses. "Hey Ahri can you tell me what happened there?"

Ahri was startled by Sakura's sudden message. She dropped her gaze and bit her lip in return.

Sakura noticed her hesitation. "Is there something wrong? What happened?" She repeated, a bit in a hurry manner since she does have an immediate appointment.

Ahri gave up on hiding as she honestly answered. "It's been going on for a week now and that man—" she pointed to where the man had left "—had been stealing medicines. None of us, nor any other ninja could catch him. He just seem to vanish with leaving no track."

"Why haven't I been informed about this?"

The nurse in front of her frowned a little.

Ahri grew close to Sakura ever since she came to Suna because she was one of the nurses that was in-charge for Sakura's assistance.

"The admin didn't want to let you be bothered by our own problems since you are considered as a guest in our hospital."

"Nonsense." Sakura replied, placing her hand on Ahri's shoulder. "My mission is to help, that also includes the hospital's medical equipments." She ceased her statement with a flash of her smile.

Ahri nodded as Sakura checked her wristwatch. "Thanks Ahri for telling me, but I need to go now. Duty calls. See you later!"

"I'll update you with any news!" Ahri grinned in response. She continued her unfinished work as Sakura made her way to the emergency room.

\\..~**~..//

"He's alright. He just got a simple surgery. By this time, he only needs rest for at least a month or more." Sakura announced professionally as the mother hugged her with gratitude.

"Thank you so much Doctor Haruno! I wouldn't know what would I do without my son!" The mother cried out as Sakura rubbed circles at her back.

"You're welcome. You may see him now since he requested for your presence."