He couldn't control his body at the moment. Heck, he couldn't even move his head. If he did, pain would occur. He could only blink his eyes and open then close his mouth.

He tried to sat up but he felt a pang of pain at his chest, literally. Taking of the blanket, he saw the deep wound healed but it still stings.

How the hell did this happen? Where did all these injuries came from? Where was he?

The Sharingan-user silently observed his surroundings.

He blinked several times for his eyesight to be clear. Guess he used sharingan too much for his vision to blur.

He was staying at a snowy-white bed with a navy blue curtain on his left side, a huge door on his right side, a table with food and medical supplies beside the sleeping doctor seated on the couch with her head tilted to the side.

With that familiar scent of blood and air-conditioned room, he was sure that he was inside a hospital room.

How did he get here? In what village is he at? And who is that?

The person was facing his/her back to Sasuke. In addition to his luck, his chakra signature is low and the person was covering her head with a pillow so he can't pin-point who that person was but judging by the person's body and height, he can tell that it was a woman.

He leaned closer carefully as far as he can while avoiding discomfort from his body. Just as he was about to find out who the girl was, a beeping noise was heard and the person jolted up.

The person stretched her arms then removed the pillow from her face, now Sasuke knows who she was.

"Sakura."

And right there, Sasuke took a wild guess that he was in Konoha. Question was, how?

The pink-haired medic's eyes widen as she heard the voice. She looked back to meet Sasuke's gaze. "S-Sasu-"

"SAKURA-CHAAAN!" A man bursted the door open, revealing the one and only noisy Naruto, covered with bandages while wearing a cast at his left arm.

Yup, he was definitely in Konoha.

That's another question down.

Sakura shook her head, setting the thought aside that Sasuke was inside the room. "What is it Naruto? People are still sleeping." She covered her hand at her mouth as she yawned.

"Sakura-chan, have you been working all night lately?"

Looks like Naruto still doesn't know that Sasuke was watching them.

Sakura was still half-asleep so she, too, particularly wasn't aware that Sasuke was inside the room or at least she forgot. "Maybe..."

"Sakura-chan! You know it's bad for your health, you need to rest!" Naruto scolded her like a father. "Also, it's 2:30 pm so I doubt that anyone is still sleeping."

Then Sakura's eyes bulged out and she started fixing her stuff in panic mode. "Crap! I still need to go to Tsuna-"

"Sakura-chan, relax. Tsunade-baa chan is going here with Kakashi-sensei to see how's Sasuke doing." And that is when Naruto realized that Sasuke was already fully awake. "Sasuke-teme, you're alright! Did we wake you up?"