Wondering if it was a new mission or if it is about one of her patients, since it was important, she walked up to the door as she knocked before she twisted the door knob.

"You summoned me, Tsunade-shishou?" Sakura asked as she entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"Sakura." The Godaime looked up to her student as she continued. "Do you remember the man named 'Shee Jin' from Kumogakure? He was once in a mission with you to help you before at the medical field over at Land of Lightning."

"Yes."

"Apparently, the Fourth Raikage chose him to be married to you." Tsunade studied her apprentice's actions before going to further details.

Sakura stiffen as her eyes widen in shock. "M-Marry?..Me?..W-Why?" She muttered, pointing her index finger towards herself.

She may be a ninja, but in the thought of a valuable choice like marriage? Emotions are hard to control.

Tsunade sighed as she held a scroll in her hand. "The Raikage sent me a message, he asked for one of his powerful and wealthy ninja to marry you, so that Konohagakure and Kumogakure's bonds won't break and avoid upcoming wars from the other countries. He chose you since you are the best medical ninja in Konoha or probably in the world. Plus, you aren't included in a noble clan which marriage is highly expected in your case. He picked Jin as your fiancé since you had a close relationship when you were back at Kumogakure and just so happens that he was the strongest guardian of the Raikage. Shee Jin also agreed to the marriage, just so you know."

The medic gulped. She was still registering all of the information in her brain.

Let's see the basics...

Marriage? Her? Why would anyone marry her all of a sudden? She was just nineteen ywars old for heaven's sake. Above it all, she wasn't marrying the man she wished to be with forever...because he's gone.

Tsunade stood up from her chair and looked at the majestic view of Konoha from the transparent glass behind, not wanting to see her Sakura's gloomy face. It must be very hard for her to make a choice. "Sakura, you know that you are very important to me... even as hokage, I am not forcing you. The bonds may weaken but we will always be prepared. I want the best for you, Sakura. So I'll leave the decision to you."

Sakura thought it for a while. For her parents, it would be okay because they don't actually care as long as the guy is good, strong and wealthy. For her friends, some would be against but some would agree. For herself? Ever since he vanished, she was technically dead in terms of emotional matter though physically alive so she doesn't really know what to do with her life anymore rather to save more people's lives.

With that, her decision was cleared. "I accept." Sakura said with much determination for her village.

Tsunade stared back at her as she gave her a stern look. "So you're saying that your feelings towards Uchiha Sasuke no longer exists?"

Uchiha Sasuke. She rarely hears that name ever since three years ago...but the thought of him never left in her mind.