It's Not Like I Like You!

Requested by @Septiplier09 and let me tell you that this song has been in my head since I first listened to it and I bought it 😂. Hope you guys enjoy!

Pacifica hummed to herself as she left the school building. She skipped along as she went down the marble stairs until she found herself in the company of another. Of course, she was too busy humming and scatting to herself that she didn't notice his arrival.

Dipper leaned against a post and grinned at the blond beauty coming his way. "Hey, that's pretty good!" He commented, breaking her out of her haze.

Pacifica halted and blushed slightly, but covered it up easily. "Wha-! No one asked you!"

Dipper smirked and leaned closer to her, "I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you. But baby, I'll never get that chance to dance that romance with you,"

Pacifica frowned and crossed her arms. Uh-oh.

"Oh, no, cause, you're always hittin,"

"HIYAH!" Pacifica punched him in the arm.

"And kickin."

"HUGH!" She kicked him directly in the shin.

"And putting me down."

She giggled quietly, but Dipper still heard it.

"I hope you don't mean what you say," he rubbed his arm where Pacifica had punched him. Sure, it didn't hurt that much, but still. "But I keep seeing you stickin' around." He murmured.

"Like you can't get enough. So I stay and I wonder," they both murmured in sync. "How my hand would feel intertwined with yours. . ."

"As of now though," Dipper tried to intertwine his hand with hers.

"What are you doing?" She demanded, angrily.

"Nothing but closed doors," he sighed, pulling his hand away before she bit it off.

Pacifica stalked off, ignoring him, but Dipper followed. "My girl's a Dere a Tsun-Tsundere." He walked behind her and smiled slightly. "Just saying "hi" gets me a punch in the face. And if I should compliment her, she starts to chase."

He poked her shoulder and she turned around. "Pacifica, you look beautiful today."

Pacifica paused and tried to stutter out a reply. "Gross!" She shouted and chased him down the street.

After a few minutes of chasing, she found where he was hiding; behind a bush. Really Dipper? "Hey!" She shouted when she finally found him. "That was a direct attack!"

"Oh no! The Wild Cat found my hiding place." He grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

"Stupid Octopus!" She groaned. "Take it back!"

They stood there, backs facing each other, sneaking quick glares (mostly from Pacifica) and smiles (from Dipper).

Dipper suddenly laughed. "So, uh, how am I an octopus?"

"How am I a cat?" She countered, facing him no.

"Well-uh-Cats are cute!" He smiled brightly.

"Uh, eh, um, go away!" She blushed and walked away.

Dipper groaned and followed her. "Can we get along? You're so headstrong."

"There's no way, go away, now so long!" She waved a hand signaling that she was done with that conversation.

"Just talk to me and you will see." He used his classic charming grin.

"That's not fair, using flair you dummy!" She stomped away to a pond and looked down on it. "I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on NOT you. Cuz baby, I'm afraid you'll say, that it's not okay with you."

Dipper feigned a look of innocence.

"Cuz, you're always laughin."

He then proceeded to chuckle.

"And jokin."

He quickly booped her on the nose and smiled.

"You look like a clown." She rolled her eyes. "But I hope you mean what you say."

"I do." He promised.

"And I wonder what you'd think, if I let my pride down, let it sink." She smiled as she thought about it. "Could we hold hands, kiss? Live our lives in gentle bliss."

"We could." He promised.

"Ah! I'm not talking about you!" She flared. "You're not my Prince in this."

Dipper rolled his eyes, and followed her down the street once more as she walked away.

"I'm not a Dere, a Tsun-Tsundere." She protested to herself. "I have a jello heart, I'm not that mean!"

"You're blushing." He commented.

"I'm not blushing, I was just rushing and forgot the sunscreen!" She started to smile a bit and her face was flushed with a light pink color.

He laughed, "your smile is really cute though."

"You'll never see it from underneath my pigtails!" She covered the bottom half of her face with her blonde pigtails.

"Sigh... Alright. I just wanted to let you know." He shoved his hands in his back pockets and started to walk away. But a tap on his shoulder made him stop.

He turned around and saw a blushing Pacifica, looking down at the ground. "Uh-um hey. . ." She muttered.

"Yeah? Are you okay?" He looked at her with concern in his eyes.

"Y-Yeah, um, well, heheh." She blushed even harder now that he was looking at her. "Hey, hey are you free free today?"

A grin found its way onto the brown haired boy's face. "Oh ho ho. Why do you want to know?"

Pacifica stammered for a second before glaring at him and saying, "It's not like I like you, okay?!

"Alright, cool, where do you want to go?" He asked, looking around for any ideas. Luckily, he'd planned for this and already had an idea of what they could do. "We could rent a boat and sail," he pointed to the lake and smiled. "Find a bunny and feed it some juicy kale

"No that sounds really stupid." Pacifica grumbled.

"Okay, well how about a classy dinner by candlelight." He smirked. "Or scary stories til midnight, so then I could hold you tight."

"And get cheeto crumbs on me?! No Way!" She exclaimed.

He shrugged.

"Okayyyy I think you're a little dense." She held up her hands. "I really do not like all of this talk you have in the present tense. So listen here, buddy, it's all just a big fantasy you see inside of your head!"

Dipper opened his mouth to speak but was quickly interrupted.

"No!" She shouted, holding up a single hand. "So just say goodbye!"

"Sigh... eh-whatever." He put his hands in his pockets and sighed once more.

"I'm not a Dere a Tsun-Tsundere." She stated.

"My girls a dere-a tsun-tsundere." He hummed to himself.

"Hey! I can kick your butt even in this dress!" She threatened.

"UGH! I digress! So let's just go to the park I guess." He hoped she'd say yes, or at least something that indicated 'yes'.

"Pff, you wouldn't even know what to bring." She scoffed.

"Oh, come on, will you please just say yes!" He pleaded.

"Geez. . ." She rolled her eyes. "Fine, Baka Tako!" Crossing her arms, she said, "it's not like I'll enjoy it or anything.

And as Dipper turned away to lead her to the park, she blushed and giggled.

Okay, so this was really fun to type! Please send me more things like this to use for my oneshots because wow! I really think Paz could be a Tsundere! Request more, my lovelies!

-Kaori Miyazono <3