Sleep Talking

"Pazzie."

Pacifica's eyes shot open when she heard the voice. It was most certainly Dipper's, but why would he be talking to her at three in the morning? She decided to ignore it, and closed her eyes.

"No. . .She only loves me."

That time Pacifica was sure she heard him. She sat up and glanced downward at him. His eyelids were fluttering, like he was having a bad dream, and he looked physically exhausted, which was something different for him. "Dipper?" She whispered, hoping the brown haired magician would wake up to the sound of her voice.

Unfortunately, she had no such luck with that. His eyes remained closed, and he continued mumbling. Some things he was saying were incoherent, and she couldn't understand. But she could make out a few things that he murmured.

"No. . .you're wrong." He murmured, shifting in his sleep, and now Pacifica could tell that he was actually having a bad dream. Not necessarily a nightmare, but for sure an unhappy dream. "She loves. . . .me."

Pacifica, knowing that it would calm him down for sure, wrapped his arms around herself to show him that she was still there, and she loved him. "I only love you." She whispered into the dark, knowing that he could somehow hear her.

After she said it, the night became quiet. Dipper stopped mumbling and he held her tightly against his chest, to protect her in some way.

Pacifica thought it was adorable to see Dipper like this, but she knew he wouldn't remember in the morning. She kissed his forehead and murmured, "I love you, Dipper. Good night."

♡♥♡♥♡
One of my shortest oneshots but I know it's cute!
Also, the RevDipcifica Insane book, is published! Go ahead and check it out!
The prologue is about thirty pages
or so. Dipper is a little cinnamon roll
in the book!