Arranged

"Come on, enjoy the party. It's for us anyway."

Pacifica frowned at Dipper Gleeful's voice. She turned around to see him leaning against the wall of the Manor, but his facial expression legit read 'BORED' in all caps.

"No, I don't want to." Pacifica mumbled, fiddling with her dress. She hated the fact that she even had to wear a dress to this.

"And why is that?" Dipper looked somewhat interested in what Pacifica had to say.

"Because this is all so stupid!" She hissed. "My parents made a horrible deal!"

Dipper chuckled and walked closer to Pacifica, "no. I'd say that they made a pretty wonderful deal."

Pacifica remembered what the Gleeful twins had always wanted from her. "The...."

Dipper cut her off with ease, "of course not."

Pacifica blinked in surprise, "wait. . .didn't you always try to get that from me?"

"Ah yes," he grinned and it made Pacifica felt uneasy. "I did try to get the Journal from you, but of course I wasn't getting it for myself."

Realization hit Pacifica like a sock full of sand. She couldn't believe the fact that Dipper Freaking Arrogant Gleeful was only trying to get the Journal for his sister and not for himself. "Liar." Pacifica frowned.

"Call me what you want," Dipper stepped closer to Pacifica, "it won't matter anyways."

Pacifica looked back over to the dancing crowd, and she felt sick. She still couldn't believe that her parents would do this to her. Money apparently solved a lot of problems for the Gleefuls. "Because it won't be long until," Dipper said, making Pacifica look back to him.

"Until what? You kill me?" Pacifica's eyes were wider than saucers.

Dipper frowned, "kill you? Hardly, Pacifica."

Pacifica was caught off guard, and she also did not like that, "w-what? But you and Mabel were threatening to kill me."

"Mabel was threatening to kill you," Dipper stated, "I would never want to hurt a hair on your precious head." He ran a hand through Pacifica's hair making the blonde twitch. He chuckled darkly at that and pulled Pacifica closer. "After tonight, I get what I finally wanted."

"You can't possibly mean-"

"Oh I do." His eyes were now predatorial.

"Me." Pacifica finished her sentence.

"Yes, isn't it obvious?" Dipper rolled his icy blue eyes. "I've always wanted you."

"And how would you have gotten me if my parents hadn't taken the deal?" Pacifica was bold enough to ask.

Dipper lifted Pacifica's chin upward, "then I would have waited for you to fall for me."

"I wouldn't have fallen for you." Pacifica jabbed.

"Then I'd have to go immediately to plan B." Dipper sighed.

"And what would that be?" Pacifica felt a whole new surge of confidence in her.

But when Dipper's eyes darkened and he brought his voice down to a whisper, she felt utterly terrified. "Then I would have kidnapped you." He whispered and Pacifica felt a shiver or multiple shivers race up and down her spine.

"You won't get away with this," Pacifica hissed. "Someone will find out about you. You monster!"

Dipper laughed and it was weird for Pacifica to hear. "Oh please, Pacifica. By tomorrow, you'll have no choice." He grabbed his drink, from a nearby waiter who was passing them out, and handed one to Pacifica before raising his glass. "To tomorrow evening," he took a small sip of whatever he was drinking and then smirked at Pacifica, "doesn't that sound right? Mrs Gleeful?" He walked off before Pacifica could respond and disappeared into the waving mass of people.

Pacifica frowned and looked down at her finger to see the ring he had given her. She gulped and took a sip of something extremely strong, to help her with the next couple of days.

♡♥♡♥♡
Vote, comment, request, and smile my lovelys!