Kitten

Requested by HardyTwister hope y'all enjoy!

"This spell is going to work," Dipper told Pacifica. "Then Mabel won't be able to hurt you inside the Mystery Shack and everything will be alright."

Pacifica rolled her eyes, "I just hope this works."

Dipper only rolled his eyes in return and looked back at the Journal and he muttered a spell. Pacifica saw a blue flash of light and covered her eyes. She opened them slowly and Dipper was gone.

"Well Dipper, we already knew you could teleport and turn invisible so. . .what happened?" She heard a mewing sound coming from the floor and she looked downward and covered her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing. "Dipper. ..you're so cute!" She hopped off her chair and scooped up kitten Dipper in her arms. 

Kitten Dipper meowed angrily and swatted at her, but of course, it didn't do anything.

"Aw, you're adorable!" Pacifica exclaimed. "Why haven't you ever done this before?"

This is exactly why! Dipper thought and he growled at her, but of course, it only came out as a purr. Damnit!

Pacifica noticed Dipper's amulet lying on the floor. "Maybe you can. . ." She trailed off and picked Dipper's amulet from the floor. She grabbed a blue ribbon and tied the amulet loosely around the kitten's neck. "Dipper. . .can you talk?"

"-and you have the will to pick me up and coddle me like I'm a cute adorable kitten! I know I'm a kitten now but that doesn't mean-"

"Yep, he can talk." Pacifica rolled her eyes. "I liked it better when you couldn't speak."

"Well isn't that nice," Dipper spat. "Now fix this!"

"Only if you'll be nice," Pacifica warned.

Dipper kept quiet as Pacifica looked through the Journal to find a reversal spell. She couldn't find one and she looked for hours for the damned spell but was drained.

She laid on the couch and closed her eyes. She felt something lay its head on her and she opened her eyes. She saw kitten Dipper laying his head down in the crook of her arm and his eyes were closed. Pacifica actually felt herself smile, at the adorable kitten.

* * *

Pacifica opened her eyes again and saw that Dipper was still a kitten, but he was deep asleep. She tried to move without waking him up, and it actually worked.

She quickly walked over to the desk where the Journal was, and found the spell. She held the Journal in her hand and walked over to where kitten Dipper was resting.

She muttered the spell and saw another blue flash of light before it disappeared. Where the kitten was, Dipper was now. He was sleeping soundly and Pacifica smiled slightly.

Maybe she did like the brown haired magician more than she thought.