Taxi Driver

Requested by HardyTwister hope y'all enjoy!

Dipper quickly opened the side of the taxi door and slid in. He looked at the driver and told him the address before looking away from the driver.

The driver started driving in the opposite direction of where Dipper had planned to go. The two men in the front seat eyed each other suspiciously and another person sat in the seat next to Dipper's.

Dipper heaved a sigh, "I'll take it that you will not be taking me to the specific address I gave you?" No one spoke and he frowned. "Well, does anyone want to get out of the car?"

Again, nobody moved. But one guy, the one sitting next to Dipper, got out of the car and Dipper felt a triumphant smirk appear on his face. "Anyone else?" He asked.

Dipper tried to open the door but suddenly felt extremely tired. He tried to keep his eyes open but they soon fell closed.

* * *

Pacifica dropped the note to the floor and covered her mouth with a hand. Gideon looked confused and picked it up from the floor and read it aloud. " 'If you ever want to see Dipper again, you'll have to bring three grand over to the old warehouse'."

Pacifica shook her head, "this isn't right. How the hell did this happen?"

"Well, you might want to save your boyfriend now," Gideon advised. "They don't sound like the patient group."

"Gideon!" Pacifica shouted and covered her ears. "Not helping."

"So what are you gonna do?" Gideon turned to his cousin and asked.

"You'll see," Pacifica murmured. But in truth, she had no idea.

* * *

Dipper opened his eyes and saw darkness. Of freaking course. He remembered what happened instantly, and frowned upon it. He hated being put in hostage situations because he always got other people out of those, ahem, situations. "Okay, what the hell do you want?" He demanded.

"They should be here soon, shouldn't they?" Dipper heard whispers.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "So why me?" He asked. "Is there a special significance? Or do you just want me out of the way?"

"Because we've tried getting your fortune before, but you always saved your sister or that pathetic blonde girl." One man spat.

"Well pardon my French," Dipper tried to sit up, but knew that his legs and arms were tied. "But this is fucking stupid. Because I can get out of here."

"Then do it," he jeered.

Dipper closed his eyes, not that it matter much anyway, and thought about what he needed. He remembered what he didn't have on him that morning. My amulet! he thought bitterly. Damnit all!

"It doesn't matter," the man chuckled, "she'll be here any minute."

"Who?" Dipper questioned.

"That blonde girlfriend of yours."

Dipper panicked internally. "No, don't let her come here!"

"Sorry, but she's already on her way." He grinned.

* * *

Pacifica frowned but had a determinational drive to get Dipper out of that damned place. "Dipper?" She called. "I brought your freaking money! Now let him go!"

"You have the money?" A guy with a tattoo on the side of his face asked.

She nodded, but she held a gun in her purse, because there was no way she was giving up Dipper's money.  "First, show me where Dipper is or I won't be giving you this."

He showed her to a room, and right before he opened the door, Pacifica heard Dipper's voice. Complaining.

"If you're going to hold someone for ransom, you don't tell the person where you hold them, because things could go wrong." Dipper sighed.

Pacifica rolled her eyes and tried to hold back her laughter. "So, bring him out."

The guy frowned and opened the door. "Bring him out."

Another guy dragged Dipper out, him still complaining and the thug losing his mind. "Of course you could wear those jeans with that shirt but it, in my opinion, looks utterly disgusting-Oh Pazzie!" Dipper exclaimed, "I told you she'd come here to get me."

"So where's the money?" The main thug demanded.

Pacifica knew it was time and she quickly pulled the gun out of her purse and shot both thugs in the leg. They dropped to the floor and Dipper stared at her. "Are they dead?" He asked.

"No, they'll be fine, now let's get out of here." She dragged him out of the place and Dipper kissed her on the cheek.

"Thanks for saving me, Pazzie." He murmured.

"Only for you, Dipper." She smiled. "But how did you honestly get captured!?"

"It's not my proudest moment."

__
Sorry I haven't updated in forever. Writing RevDipcifica has been so hard recently because of Weirdmageddon in Always . I have to kill off a certain character and it's hard because I've gotten attached to them. ;-; love y'all! Keep reading!