Spies

Somebody requested this, and I cannot for the life of me, find out who! Just let me know! Hope y'all enjoy

"You know how this has to go down, right?" Pacifica asked, flipping down her shades. 

Gideon looked at Pacifica. "How are we both going to be there at once?"

Pacifica bit her lip, this was not what she was expecting. "No, we're going to need some help. And someone else got assigned to this case."

"Well well well, I never expected to be teamed up with you two."

"Not him!" Gideon exclaimed, looking frantically at Pacifica with a worried expression. "He's horribly arrogant! Ya know," he paused and used quotations marks, "Dipper Freaking Arrogant Gleeful?!"

"Names aren't nice, Pines." Dipper rolled his eyes and stood beside them. "Now look, the only way this is going to work is if you both listen to-"

"No way!" Gideon said. "I'm not listening to this guy."

"Gideon we don't have much of a choice." Pacifica heaved a sigh. "He's one of our best detectives, he knows how to get information."

"Aw, I'm flattered, sweetheart." Dipper feigned a look of love as he pressed his hands to where his heart should have been. "Now, like I said, you two will need to follow my directions to the exact point."

"Alright," Gideon huffed. "How do we find out where they took the kid?"

Dipper chuckled, as if it was obvious. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked, looking between the two who only gave him confused looks. His facial expression turned sour by the second, "you're kidding?" He rubbed his temples and sighed exasperatedly. "Right, I must remember that I'm not working with Mabel and I'm- that doesn't matter, how are we going to do this? It's called reverse interrogation."

"Reverse interrogation?" Gideon echoed. "Huh?"

"It's where we bait them, pretending that we actually have the information that they need." Dipper explained. "For example, Gideon thinks that Pacifica knows something that could hurt him, but Pacifica and I are actually working together to get the information from him."

"That's. . .extremely clever, Gleeful." Pacifica admitted.

"Ah yes, terribly clever." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "Considering that neither of you have ever been in that situation and I'm not willing to slap or punch a girl, I will be the one playing the interrogation-ee."

"How do you suppose that we do this?" Pacifica asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Just like this. . ."

* * *

Pacifica walked, trying to seem confident. She spotted the same car that she and Gideon had tried to track earlier and smiled to herself. She walked up to it and immediately opened the door and took a seat.

"What the hell you-"

"FBI," Pacifica interrupted. "Now I've come on unofficial business. No one is involved except me."

"What do you want?" The guy asked.

"I've recently picked up a junkie from the street, he does a lot of drugs, but I've known him for awhile." Pacifica explained.

"Get to the point!" The guy frowned.

"He often gives information, and it's always right. He told me that he saw a few men pick up a kid off the street, and for a couple hundred bucks, I'll let you get some answers from it before I take him in." Pacifica hoped that this would work.