Falling And Tricks

So basically what this one is about is, I found this comment on Deviant Art and nearly laughed my head off. So I figured that I could sort of make it into a oneshot! And it combines two pictures I found! Please enjoy~

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!" Pacifica shrieked as she clutched Dipper. This was not going to end well.

"No we're not." Dipper replied, calmly as the ground came closer to them.

Pacifica kicked her feet in anger. "How can you be so calm when we're about to die?!"

"We're not going to die." He replied, in the same tone he used before.

"Wanna bet?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, if we survive, you have to kiss me." He smirked, feeling proud of himself, he always excelled at making deals.

"Fine." Pacifica grumbled, knowing she won't have to kiss him. She closed her eyes and waited.

***

But nothing happened. She opened her eyes and realized that they were standing on solid ground. She blinked a couple times, confused, and looked around wildly. "What the?!" She exclaimed, suddenly hearing Dipper chuckle. "What are you laughing at?!"

"This is the thanks I get for saving your life?" He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously wondering why she was freaking out so much.

"I had everything under control!" She shouted, kicking her feet again. "And you can put me down now!"

He rolled his eyes and slowly put her down. She frowned and muttered some awful things about him and stomped away. "Wait a minute," Dipper's voice drew her back.

"What?!" She whipped her head towards him and saw him smiling like he just won the lottery and wasn't planning on telling anyone.

"What about our agreement?" He raised an eyebrow curiously.

"What agreement?!" She asked.

"If we survived, you'd have to kiss me." He looked around, "and I don't think we're dead."

She frowned and felt her face get hot as she stalked towards him. "Fine, take your kiss!" She quickly pressed her lips against his and kissed him, feeling embarrassed, she tried to pull away but Dipper smashed his lips onto hers and kissed her passionately. Pacifica got this tingly feeling inside her and she closed her eyes. Finally realizing what she was doing, she broke the kiss, embarrassed, and stomped away.

♡♥♡♥♡

I really enjoyed writing this , and I'm multitasking!! I'm watching Monsters Inc and typing Reverse Dipcifica! And I'm working on my sequel to Outlaw

I really enjoyed writing this , and I'm multitasking!! I'm watching Monsters Inc and typing Reverse Dipcifica! And I'm working on my sequel to Outlaw. And I need a name for my readers because calling y'all readers just sounds dumb. Any suggestions? And any requests??