Forgotten

Requested by @kanna_kurrosawa hope you all enjoy!

"He. .what?" Pacifica asked Mabel.

"He can't remember. I'm sorry, Pacifica. But I don't think he'll remember you." Mabel explained. "But you might want to see him."

Pacifica nodded. She swiftly walked past Mabel and into their sitting room.

And there he was. Laying on the couch, with an ice pack on his head. An ice pack. Pacifica never expected that, and he looked so vulnerable lying there. "Hey," she whispered, walking over to him.

He glanced at her sideways and looked confused. ". . . .um hello?"

"Dipper, it's me." Pacifica brushed a piece of hair off of his face, and he moved away from her. "Pacifica? Gideon's cousin?" She sighed,  she didn't want to mention this one, "your sister's enemy?"

"I'm sorry but I don't recall ever meeting you." Dipper explained, hoping that this girl would leave him alone, although he had to admit she was quite cute.

"But Dipper-"

"How you know my name?!" He asked, feeling strange that she knew who he was. "Look I may be famously known, but even this is strange to me."

"Dipper. . . . .please." Pacifica said, blinking away some unnecessary tears.

"Please leave." He sighed, "I only do autographs after shows." He gave her another sideways glance. "Unless you're interested in me."

Pacifica wanted to object, but she realized that if she got him to go with her to her house, she could find the Journal to help him gain his memory back. "Yes." She replied grimly. "I am interested in you."

♡♥♡♥♡

Sorry if it was short. I'm trying to hang with meh step bro and watch Monsters Inc. Love you guys! And request more! So far on the list I have;
-Near Death experience
-Vampire RevDipcifica
So yeah my list it open for more suggestions