Chapter 37

~ Sophia POV ~

Right as Jason went to untie my feet the door flung open.

"POLICE PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!!" Jason finished untieing my feet and helped me stand up as he put his hands in the air. Before he turned to face the cops he slowly leaned into my ear. "I love you." he whispered. He then turned around as Beck put his hands in the air as well. Was this really happening? Did I really just get saved by Jason and the police barge in? Did he just say he loves me?

Two cops walked away from the group and went over to the boys as one walked over to me. "Are you ok sweety?" the woman asked. I nodded my head still in shock. She untied my wrists as I seen the group of cops walk out with Jason and Beck in handcuffs.

"I'm Rachel. Can you tell me your name?" she asked as she walked me out. "I'm Sophia. Sophia Tatum." I said watching them put Jason and Beck in the back of a police car. When they closed the door Jason was still staring at me. He smirked at me as I lightly smiled back. So this is how this is ending?

"Wait Sophia Tatum as in the girl that was kidnapped back in the fall?" she asked as she opened the passenger seat door. I nodded my head as I sat down. She soon hopped in the driver seat and started the car.

"I'm gonna take you down to the station and call up your town department." Rachel said as she started to pull away from the building. "Can we stop by where I was at? I need to grab a few things." I asked as I turned to her. "Yeah, sure just tell me the directions and we can swing by." I told her the way as she drove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the cabin the lady waited in the living room as i went upstairs. I grabbed all my things and put them in the duffle bag. I looked at the door and made sure she wasn't watching me, but the door way was empty. I grabbed a few things of Jason's. Like a few shirts, basketball pants, sweats and the dog tags he always wore. I looked under the bed and found the laptop that I've tried to get onto. But I never got past the password.

I went into Beck's room and found his ipod with his head phones still sitting on the night stand. I grabbed it and headed down the stairs.

"Did you get everything you needed?" Rachel asked as she put her hand on the door knob. "Yeah I got everything thank you." I said smiling. We both got back in the car and headed to the station.

When we got there she let me change as she called over to the police station back in my home town. I changed into a sweater and yoga pants with my grey converse. After she got done talking on the phone she came over to me. "We're gonna take a private plane back to Illinois." she said.

She walked me through the station to the car we were just in. She drove us over to the airport and we got on a little plane. We took our seats and not to long after we took off.

"There are bunks in the back if you need rest." she said pointing to the curtains that were closed. I stood up and took my stuff back with me.

After laying there for a few minutes I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

So Sophia has finally escaped but how does she feel now that Jason said he loved her? Will she miss him and Beck? Or will she forget them like a bad dream? How's everyone back at home gonna react?

If you want please hit that vote button Thank You :)