Chapter 16

~ Sophia's POV ~

We had been driving for hours. We finally left the interstate about an hour ago and turned onto a highway. I laid down across the seat facing the the back of the driver seat with my feet on Jason's lap. "I don't want your feet." he moving my feet off his lap. "Here move over." he said removing his seat belt. I turned over facing the seat I was laying in and scooted closer to the edge. Jason laid down wedged in between me and the back of the seat. He wrapped both his arms around me and pulled me closer into his chest. I felt the vehicle turn and the sound of the wheels on pavement turned to gravel. I rested my head against Jason's chest. He has an amazing smelling cologne. It smelled like the Hollister store. I couldn't really fall asleep so I just laid there in Jason's arms. Every time we turned Jason held me tighter so I didn't fall. I prepare myself for when he didn't hold onto me and just let me hit the floor, but he never did. After about an hour from when we pulled onto the gravel we started to slow down to a stop. I looked up at Jason and he looked like he was sleeping. "We're here." Beckett said getting out of the truck then opening the door by our feet. I tried getting up but Jason's grip around me tightened. "Jason we need to get up." I said looking up at him. He moved his feet and sat up then he grabbed my wrist. He climbed out of the vehicle and I followed. "Why are we at a cabin?" I asked Jason. We started to walk to the front door which I realized Beckett beat us to. "Its actually a lake house but we are here because we haven't been up here for a while." We walked up to the porch then through the front door. We were in a nice living room. "I'm going to go get our stuff." Beckett said walking out the door. "Wow this is nice. How long have you had it?" I asked turning to Jason. His eyes turned dark and his jaw line tightened. "I don't want to talk about that." he said in a dead tone. He walked to the stairs still holding onto my wrist but a little tighter than before. "Ow, Jason! Could you loosen your grip a little?" I asked as we walked up the stairs. We got to the top of the stairs and he looked back at me. "Sorry." he mumbled as his eyes softened. He loosened his grip. I looked around we were in a smaller looking living room with a hall with two doors to the side. We walk toward the hall and went into one of the rooms. It was a huge bedroom that had a bathroom connected to it. "We only have two rooms to sleep in. Beckett will sleep in the room across the hall and we get this one." he said letting go of my wrist as he sat down on the bed. Beckett walked in the door and tossed a duffle bag on the bed. "There's your stuff. I'm going to bed since I didn't sleep on the way here. Night." he said. Jason and me said night as he closed the door. Jason grabbed the duffle bag and tossed it over by the dresser. He got up and moved the covers down to the foot of the bed. I just stood silently watching him. "You can lay down, you know?" he said sitting down on the bed taking his shoes off. I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down pulling my knees up to my chest. He stood up and walked over to the duffle bag and pulled out some clothes. Jason turned his back to me then pulled down his black jeans, leaving him in his boxes, and put on a pair of basketball shorts. He then pulled at the neck of his shirt and pulled it over his head as he turned around. He threw his shirt on the duffle bag and walked back over to the bed. My eyes trailed down to his stomach or should I say six pack. "You must like it because your staring." he said grinning as he climbed into bed beside me. I closed my eyes and felt Jason shift. I opened them to see Jason staring at me. I punched him in the shoulder, "Why are you staring at me?". He just shrugged. I turned over so I wasn't facing him anymore. Next thing I knew Jason's arms were wrapped around my waist and his chest against my back. I had no choice but to lay there and sleep that way.

-----------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOA sounds like they're cuddling :3... So there at a lake house interesting... To bad its almost winter, they could have went to the lake :(... But anyway, what's up with Jason? Why did he get mad when she asked about the lake house? Did something happen there? Also if your loving this story please click that vote button :)