Chapter 7

~ Sophia's POV ~

It has been a few days since Jason had given me food. I'd spent most of those days thinking of my family and if they were ok. I was looking at the light shining though the window when the door opened and Jason walked in. "Today's the day!" he said with a smirk. I looked behind Jason and there was another guy standing behind him. He looked around the same age as Jason with dark brown hair. Jason walked over to me and took the tape off my mouth. The guy that was once standing by the door was know untieing my hands from behind my back as Jason held me by the shoulders. As soon as the guy got the rope off my wrists I went to push Jason but he was to fast for me. He grabbed my wrist and held them down on my lap as the guy untied the rope from my waist. Jason looked at me with cold eyes, "Don't try that again or I will hurt you.". I looked away and watch the guy untie the last rope from my ankles. "Beckett hand me one of the ropes." The guy, Beckett, hands Jason one of the ropes and he ties my hands together in front of me. He pulls me up and we follow Beckett out the door. I didn't realize I was on the second floor of the house til they walked up to a staircase leading into a beautiful living room. We walked through the living room and kitchen to a door near the back of the house. Jason swung the door open and walked me down the stairs into a basement. They walked me down a hall into a room with concrete flooring and walls that looked like they'd belong to an abandon house. In the middle of the room once again was a metal chair and they tied me into it. Jason grabbed a pocket knife out of his pocket and opened it. "This will only hurt a bit.", he took the blade to my cheek and slid it about an inch then stopped and put it back in him pocket. "There we go. Now you look a little more beat up. We're going to video you talking and send it to the cops. All you need to say is your name and we want 100 billion dollars within the next 24 hours started at midnight, then we will set you free. They need to leave the money on the door steps of 525 South Jackson street of Washington. We will release you somewhere with a phone. Although if they put a gps on the bag or someone follows us, we will kill you." He grabbed a gun out of his pocket, "and if you try to send signs or don't tell them what I said. I'll put this bullet in your head." he said angrily. I just stared at him, I couldn't move when he had a gun in his hand. "Did you hear me?" he looked at me with dark eyes. "Y-yes. I understand..." I spoke barely above a whisper. Beckett walked over in front of me with a camera while Jason stood off to the side and pointed the gun at me. I looked to Beckett and he mouthed 'go'. "Hello I'm Sophia Claire Tatum. If you want to save me you need to give them 100 billion dollars. You just need to drop it off at 525 South Jackson street of Washington in the next 24 hours starting at midnight. If a gps is with the bag or someone follows them," a tear ran down my face and I looked down then back at the camera, "I will be killed. If everything goes as planned I'll be dropped off some where with a phone." Beckett put the camera down but Jason still held the gun pointed at me. "Good enough. Lets go put it onto a disc and send it." Beckett said looking to Jason as he put the gun in his back pocket. They walked up the stairs leaving me tied to the chair. I didn't say anything and hoped they'd leave the duck tape of my mouth.