Book Two Chapter Twelve

Start from the beginning

"Most certainly" 

I reply quickly and bluntly, looking at the laptop ready to get started his phone began to ring again. Sitting in front of me he answers it, talking freely about work. Sitting I look at his laptop what am I meant to be searching or doing anyway? 

I feel lost, but I have to do it, Max never made me do this he just assumed he knew what I would and would not be happy with. I guess that is another sign he wasn't a real Dominant. One thing I know I don't want to search is watersports, that is a definite no for me.

"Okay, can you also draw me up the list of activities, please and have it on my desk, ready and waiting" He smiles towards me as he says it, hanging up the phone.

"We need to go into work, so eat up" Hey begins to walk off. Just as I finish eating he walks back down fully dressed, looking ready for a meeting. Getting up I walk towards him, smiling and excited for today.

"Grab the laptop, you will need it. It is now yours until I get you your own" He points towards it before getting his coat on ready to leave, nodding I walk over and grab it, I guess I just acquired a new laptop. After driving a few minutes, he glances over at me smiling.

"What was that about last night? The grabbing the items from one room and taking them to the other than stripping and standing there?" Is he not happy that I did that? I honestly thought he would love it and be pleased I did it.

"I thought you would have enjoyed it, if I was wrong, I am sorry" I feel awful right now, maybe I should do as he says work through a list or something, so I know what I am doing, as I am not sure anything Max did was right.

"Fuck, yes, I enjoyed it. Seriously, Alena, you're driving me wild! Out of nowhere you just become even more perfect, I want to know how it happened and how you knew to strip" 

His voice breaking as he speaks, looking at him I can see his cock getting hard in his trousers remembering back to the events last night.

"Max, it is one of the things at the beginning of the relationship he taught me what to do, and I do enjoy doing it. I searched a bit myself while with Max about Submissives, I just never searched or was told about the rest" 

I had and reading about submissive made me long for what they had. Maybe that is why I gave in so easily to Max without realising he wasn't real and was using it as a cover-up to abuse me.

"Well, that is one aspect that he taught right in some ways, but not all, are you telling me he never sat down and went through all this with you?" 

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I already know that answer, I don't need you to answer to know he didn't and because of that, you could have been killed. Anyway, why did you do it last night? Why then and not any of the other nights?"

"I felt brave, after you had cheated so I took the chance to do it then, so I did I stripped and loved every bit of it. I would without a second thought, do it again Sir" 

I keep going biting my lip, trying to tease him more as we drive down the road.

"Standing there naked, my heart was calm, relaxed my mind almost asleep, I had no sense of if you were even in the room. The thought you could have still been standing there and just watching me sent me crazy. I was expecting you to make me stop, then you whipped me, and I fell in love, I can't see my life without this part Sir" 

Looking at him, I can see it is working, his breathing is slightly faster, and he keeps looking at me.

"I wanted to please you, so yes, I stood there naked looking perfect waiting for Sir to fuck me"

My words teasing, I want to tease him, and see what he will do, see just how far he would go

"You naughty little slut, I will be punishing you for this later. You know full well what you are doing" 

His voice is menacing and teasing I feel my body tense up at the thought of him punishing me making me become wet. If I am getting punished, I may as well draw it out and make it worthy of a punishment.

"You see Sir, I just want to please you even if that means holding myself together until I can't take any more and have to scream the safe word. Even if it means doing something I know will humiliate me or hurt me. All I am doing Sir is trying to please you"

I bit my lip my hand moving, slowly stroking his cock under his trousers.

"Fuck, you're lucky I am late, otherwise I would pull over here and fuck you so every car passing can see. You naughty little slut, the worse you make this the worse, I will make things for you later" 

I must be crazy because I want him to punish me and I want to keep going to see more of him, the real him which he keeps hiding. 

Moving my hand, I keep teasing, his words, making me wet thinking about him stopping and taking control of the situation right now.

"Would Sir, like me to stop and behave? If so Sir just needs to beg" 

I look at him and his face twitched, his cock growing harder in my hand.

"Alena, you're testing my limits, seriously, this is brat behaviour right here. I swear if you don't stop now, fuck the meeting I will be fucking you on the road, so people can get out of their cars and watch"

His threat sending shivers through my body, making me more excited wondering if he would and would I really stop him if he did? Is this what a brat does, and Marcus kept going on about? 

He turns to look at me, a smile forming on his lips.

"You actually find that appealing don't you, look at your face you honestly get turned on at that thought, fuck Alena can you get any more perfect"

Looking out the window we were on a busy road, I had better behave, the last thing I want is him doing it. 

While I don't know if I would do it, I know, like he said the thought makes me crazy, making me want him to do it. 

I am not sure I am ready for that sort of sex right now though. I knew full well he can tip me from being sane and saying no to begging for him to take me on the road with just a few words. 

That would result in me begging him and not caring who watches, but afterwards, I am not sure my mind would cope with the thoughts of others watching. I remove my hand from around his cock, he seems to relax slightly. Shaking his head at me as I do. 

"You will regret that later" I smile and looked at him.

"Do your worse" 

It is a taunt and at the same time I want him to do the worse to me he could, all I want is to see more of that side of him. If it means being a brat, then hell I will be a brat. 

Pulling up to Seductive Vibrations he doesn't look happy.