●°•♤ 11 ♤•°●

Start from the beginning

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked at the person sitting next to me. That was when I realised Chan was sitting next to me again.

I gave him a weak smile, "Yeah?" I whispered.

"Why aren't you taking notes?" He asked, whispering as he brought his concerns to light.

"I'm too tired to write at the moment." I shrugged.

Without another word we looked back at Mr Lee and continued to listen to him speaking about useless information.

Before I knew it the bell had gone for lunch already. I packed my bag up and walked out of the classroom, but I wasn't headed to the canteen as usual.

I was headed to the rooftop, I needed to breathe fresh air. Coming to school today was entirely useless, I should've just stayed at home.

"Siria!"

I stopped dead in my tracks and spun around to see Haechan sprinting down the halls in my direction.

"What do you want?" I groaned, annoyed when he was standing in front of my gasping for air.

"I need to speak to you, can we go somewhere to talk?" He spoke in between breaths.

"Sure, I was just headed to the rooftop."

We walked to the rooftop in silence, no one saying anything to the other, especially after what happened yesterday.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I turned around to look Haechan in the eyes when we got on the roof.

He walked closer to me, staring deep into my eyes.

Staring in his eyes brought a feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I wasn't sure what it was. Probably fear.

The feeling grew stronger with every step he took towards me. He didn't even look grumpy, he looked more concerned, but about what?

"About yesterday, I'm really sorry I left you to do everything."

"Why did you leave so suddenly? Was it because of the way we fell on the floor?" I asked I felt bad if I made him feel uncomfortable in any way.

It was just an accident, it wasn't as if it was intentional. I'm not one for that typical drama shit you see in movies.

"It did have something to do with that, but don't worry about it. Again, I'm really sorry." He wouldn't look me in the eyes. He looked at everything, but me.

"Stop apologising, this was technically my fault. If I didn't jump on your back none of that would've happened." I chuckled, recalling my actions from yesterday.

Haechan also chuckled, "your face was priceless though." He finally looked me in the eyes again, bring that feeling in my stomach back.

What is this?

"Haha funny." I rolled my eyes playfully, "we should probably get back before the others think something going on."

With a nod from Haechan as approval, we walked to the door of the roof and began to descend the stairs.

On the way down my head began to sting, it felt like someone threw a brick at my head.

I stopped dead in my tracks and held my head that was stinging.

"Siria are you okay?" Haechan cupped my cheeks and forced me to look at him. Everything was blurry, I couldn't even see Haechan. Things started to get darker and darker as the headache grew worse.

"Sunny..." was the last thing I said before blacking out.

Haechan's POV

"Sunny..." was the last thing she said before her body went limp in my hands. I quickly caught her before she fell on the floor and held her close to me.