Chapter Eight

"Wakey, wakey, hoe," a voice sang in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi groaned and snapped his eyes open to send icy daggers at the person who woke him. Mina grinned and waved her fingers at him.

"What?" Yoongi growled.

Mina giggled and gave him a pointed look, "It's time to get you changed and ready. You're having breakfast and then meeting the Prince."

"I'd rather sleep in," Yoongi replied and rolled onto his side, away from Mina.

"Not so fast," Mina said and flipped him back around. "You don't have a choice. Now the faster you wake up, the faster you can get through all of this. Besides, the Prince is really nice. I'm sure you'll have a nice time."

Yoongi thought back to his conversation with Hoseok. A straight guy and a gay guy having a conversation five feet apart just being bros. That's one way to spend your day.

"The question is... do I have to wear a dress?" Yoongi asked.

Mina rolled her eyes at him, "Of course you do you idiot. Now get out of bed. We have some major work to do."

Yoongi sat up and watched as Mina walked into the washroom. He can't tell if she's being rude or not...

-

"Oh my f-fudge nuggets, there's so much food," Yoongi gasped as he looked over the entire breakfast table. He felt like he was in heaven. This must have been what food porn was.

"I agree," a random girl who Yoongi hadn't ever met commented. Yoongi turned to look at her as she simply eyed the food with admiration. She then turned to Yoongi and grinned. "I'm Katie, and you are?"

"Hyunjoo," Yoongi replied. He looked at her warily before mentally shrugging his shoulders. Well if she liked food as much as he did, who was he to think of her as dangerous?

"Ladies! Please be seated, the Prince is arriving soon," some random lady announced.

Yoongi watched thirty-four girls scramble to their seats before realizing he had to join them. Lucky for him, his genius brain was able to get him moving before he could stick out like a sore thumb.

The lady spoke up again, "He will be speaking with you all one-on-one. Please present yourselves well and appropriately."

Well it's not like Yoongi's gonna shove his non-existent boobs in his face.

"Also," the lady spoke up once more, "you will not be allowed to eat until every single contestant has spoken with the Prince."

wHAT TYPE OF FUCKERY IS THIS SHIT??

Luckily for all the hungry girls- some who glared at the lady for telling them they can't eat yet- Prince Hoseok strutted through the doors of the dining room. He smiled at everyone politely and took long strides over to where a sitting area was set up. He sat down and waited patiently for the lady to do her job. By the way Hoseok was acting, Yoongi couldn't help but to snort under his breath. He looked like Jimin when he tried to pretend to be straight.

"Okay, we'll start off with the first young lady right here," the lady said as she placed her hands on Ailee's shoulders, who honestly looked beyond terrified. "Go on, hun. Go meet the Prince."

Ailee stood without a word and speed-walked her way towards the sitting area and Hoseok. Good luck to her.

Yoongi turned to look at the delicious but untouchable food in front of him and pouted. Why does it hurt so much to not get something you want so bad?