disclaimer

Hey guys, hope you're all doing well. Sorry this has to drop from seemingly no where. I left a message on my message board, but I'm not sure how many people actually saw it. Okay, I'll be completely transparent here.

Last week, my boyfriend and I broke up. Chapter twenty-two was lowkey based on something we did. I know I don't have to write that specific scene that way, but I really do think it suits the characters well and can become a huge part of the plot.

In general, it is very difficult for me to read or write anything that is remotely romantic. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable and plainly upset.

For those reasons, I'm here to say that I'm not exactly sure when chapter twenty-two will hit you guys. I wish I could have it done and all, but that's just not gonna happen for a bit. I'm really sorry guys.

I hope you can understand.

For the time being, I'll just leave it at you never know when it'll drop. Maybe my block will leave as soon as I publish this note, or maybe it'll take three months. Maybe I'll get a girlfriend and it'll all be good; man idk.

Thank you for reading this all the way through, and I hope to be able to give you guys an update as soon as possible.

Sorry this was such a mess