Chapter Five

"U-um, I don't really mind," Yoongi stuttered. "Do you think I can dress on my own, though? I'm- um- kind of uncomfortable with changing in front of other people, yah know?"

Taehyung blinked and then exclaimed, "Oh don't worry! I won't make a move on you or anything, I'm one hundred and twenty-three percent gay."

Why is everyone that Yoongi encounters gay? Anyways....

"No, it's not that. It's just-"

"Don't tell me!" Taehyung cut him off. Yoongi tried really hard to not roll his eyes at the younger's dramatic antics. Really, really hard. "Are you... insecure about your body?"

Well, that was a better excuse than what Yoongi was about to say.

"I- yes, that's exactly why," Yoongi nodded solemnly to add some effect to his words. In no way was he insecure about his body. Pft, he knew was highly attractive.

Taehyung instantly cried out, "Oh you poor thing! Coming out here and risking all the hate comments that can lead to you becoming even more insecure about your body all to find the love and support from the love of your life!"

Yoongi froze. The fuck? Did he just say hate comments?

"R-right, so you wouldn't mind me changing on my own, right?" Yoongi asked, hopeful.

Taehyung smiled warmly and waved him off, "Of course not, sweetheart! You go ahead and change on your own, but let me find you a pretty dress that'll have everyone wishing you were theirs. Come and look at the dresses with me."

Yoongi could give rats ass about the dress, but he followed the younger to where his options were lined up anyways. He stood off to the side as Taehyung muttered under his breath the occasional 'ew' and 'nope' until he stopped and pressed a classy black dress against Yoongi's body. This almost had the boy squirming as he didn't really appreciate Taehyung's hands so close to certain body parts, but what happens happens.

"Hm, this won't work," Taehyung shook his head.

Seeing the black- which he actually liked about the dress- dress, Yoongi frowned and said, "Why not?"

"It contrasts your pale skin too much, and it's a bit too formal for this photoshoot. It'll make you look like you're attending a funeral," Taehyung answered and then added on. "Also, you kind of lack on the upper area. It'd be hard for you to fill this dress out."

Yoongi blushed hard. Of course he lacked on the upper area. He had no boobs because he was a dude.

Taehyung made a small 'Aha!' before he whipped out a pretty red flow-y dress that was sheer on only some parts. But Yoongi could easily continue hiding his identity in this dress.

"It's... great," Yoongi finally said.

Taehyung scowled and clicked his tongue, "It's more than just great. It's perfect." He shoved the dress in Yoongi's hand and pointed at the changing stall they had set up for him. "Now hurry and go change."

"Going," Yoongi sighed at his impatient helper and went into the rather roomy stall. He closed the door and looked around. Hm, not too bad, I guess. Yoongi rolled his eyes and hissed lowly enough that only he could hear it, "Of course this changing stall is big. I'm in the damn Palace after all."

Yoongi worked quick to shimmy out of the outfit he was in before and into the new dress. He looked into the mirror provided and admired how nice the the soft changes Taehyung had made to his makeup looked. His eyes seemed to pop more and his lips even looked kissable. What the fuck did this kid do? Some magic shit? Didn't know I was heading to Hogwarts.

"Are you okay in there?" Taehyung's voice called from the other side of the door.

Yoongi, who still admired his reflection, replied, "M'fine. I'll be right out." He smirked at himself in the mirror and then spun around to exit the stall.

Taehyung immediately gasped over-dramatically and cupped his hands over his mouth, "You look so beautiful!" He fanned himself as actual tears threatened to spill over his cheeks. "Oh my god, I'm going to cry. I'm going to cry! Ugh, you better end up with the Prince."

Yoongi snorted at that. Fat chance in hell that was gonna happen.

"Here, I picked out these heels for you," Taehyung quickly handed the older boy a pair of complimentary red heels and then lead him to a set up not too far away. "You just have a photoshoot now, okay? Then you will be lead to your room!"

"Uh, okay," Yoongi responded awkwardly. He had to do a photoshoot as a girl now. He was highly uncomfortable with this.

-

In the end, the photoshoot wasn't that bad. Yoongi did a couple of poses and then scattered off towards his room where he met his two maids. Both female of course. Homophobic pieces of shi-

"Ah, Jungkook-ah, right there," came deep a voice.

Yoongi halted in his steps and slowly turned to eye the wall right next to him. He swore he just heard someone moan. A guy moan.

"Hyung, I think we should stop," another voice said softly. "Someone could easily catch us."

The first voice was quick to disagree, "No one will find us here. Just kiss me."

Audible kissing noises resounded once more. Huh, two guys kissing. Good for them.

Now Yoongi went to go back on his merry way to his room, but luck was clearly not on his side as he stumbled on his heels and accidentally leaned against the wall to catch himself before he fell. Somehow like magic, the wall moved aside to reveal a small compartment where two men were wrapped up in each other. Both of them got startled highly and jumped away from each other.

There, out of breath and flushed, in front of Yoongi was Jungkook- one of the guards that went to get him from his home- and none other than Jung Hoseok- the Prince and heir of Illea.

"Holy shit," Yoongi cursed as soon as realization struck him.

These two guys were just making out. And he caught them.

Jungkook also cursed as soon as he saw that one of the contestants found him and the crowned Prince in a messy situation. Hoseok, smiled uneasily at Yoongi once realizing that he was one of the contestants and that he saw him sticking his tongue down Jungkook's throat. Oops.

"Um... hi there," Hoseok waved at Yoongi and watched as the older's mouth dropped. "We need to talk."

No shit.