Chapter 39

Mal couldn't believe she had actually agreed to let herself into this.

No. Not agreed to. Mal couldn't believe that she had involuntary, no control for being dragged back with Negan.

The situation was difficult and excruciating. It was a matter of Mal to be free when the Saviors circled them.
They had been cornered and beaten, there was no way around that. There was no fighting their way out of this, there was no negotiating. Negan and the Saviors vastly outnumbered them, by exactly how much none of them knew, and Negan was positively gloating over his display of dominance. The man had been borderline giddy, cracking jokes and making a point to get in Mal's face. His attitude was completely disconcerting in the face of the atrocities he'd just committed.

And now from the humiliation and terror she had in her, she forced herself back into the desperation of getting out of here and not let be so weak that Negan will enjoy through his charismatic wist. To escape Negan's dominance and control.

The only thing she see's was the solid door. It was blindly dark for her, her fingers grazing over anything sharp, anything she can use as a weapon. She found nothing; doesn't help if she can't see at all. Then she figures out something. She undid her belt, wrapping the belt around her hand, the buckle pointing out as a sharp point.

"This could work," she mutters.

Suddenly the truck comes to a sudden halt. Poising herself, both hands up, her body temperatures feeling hot in anticipation of attacking someone, maybe Negan. She liked to kill Negan however, she didn't want to. Since with his men and Negan isn't worth a shot.

The doors open, the sun judging on her poor eyes, seeing the cheeky, psychotic, giddy Negan, and she lunged at a man. One of the men blocked her from Negan, her legs wrapping his torso. She slashed down, he pushed her chest and the buckle scratched against his cheek. She throws a left punch when a heavy hand land on her back and it pulled and dropped her to her back.

Mal struggled to get to her feet, but she was picked up, her arms open widen open by two men glaring down in fury at Mal. Mal yelped in indignation and kicked the pig-eyed man in the high, missing her intended target by inches. He snarled and both picked her up a bit as her legs wildly kicked in the air, mostly at Negan.

Negan walked close to her. "Oh, you scared the shit out of me. You little spider monkey."

Negan held her gaze, eyes were wide with terror and hatred, his dark eyes intense. He smirked.

"You sure do have some pretty eyes, Mal," he said, his voice unreadable. "Take her to the dark room." He nodded to his men.

The men herd Mal, guiding them with slaps and kicks. She stares and growls at Negan, grinning and giving a wave at her as she is closed by the door and is swallowed by darkness.

-:-:-:-:-

It went for a couple of minutes when the doors locked. She has been listening to anything. She pressed her ear to the door and listened until she couldn't hear their footfalls on the floor and steps anymore. Then she tried the door handle. It jiggled, but the lock was tough. She looks and, well, of course, she can't see as well, it's too dark.

Then the door opens, and the familiar long hair man with the vest. In his hands was a folded clothing. He puts it down close to her feet.

"Put these on," he said in a gruff voice and closes the door.

She kept turning every direction, using her touch to see if there's a hole or camera. You never know she points out. She changed into the clothes, wearing long sweats and a shirt. It was so heavy and hot, but she puts her leather jacket on.