Chapter 66

(A/N: I just imagine this when he meets Charlie. It's just hilarious to me)
~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Negan stands on top of the lumber log, his Saviors all around him as the rest are in deep of the forest and in the mountains as snipers. He figured out his plan, trapping these fuckers like rats, outnumbering them, and for once kill every single of them. Not wanting one alive just to continue the KillGames and to finally give peace for Mal.

"Well I guess it runs in the family, Charlie Pink-Eye. You bastard, you thought you can win the biggest dick contest, but guess what Charlie Pink-Shit! I have the biggest cock in the world compared to your tiny wiener and it will definitely fuck you through the asshole up to your mouth."

Glory and Simon were fear upon the Saviors, not prepared for him to come. Charlie frowns. "You will never be in the history books. What I'm doing is power, giving people what they need."

"People like murders and rapist, enjoying kids being killed off come here, not like the rest just to get enough supplies? Nope, never works on me. You try to put your middle finger up my ass it'll never convince me." He gestured the finger at Charlie, pure hatred as he visions the ways he can kill this motherfucker. He shook his head with a small sigh. "This needs to end, all of this needs to fucking end. The KillGanes are done, gone into this Earth."

There was a pause before he continued. "Y'know why'd keep Mal? She killed your people."

"Really? It was your orders and your Calvary faggots in charge of killing my people."

"Yeah, I did. Wanted you dead for my brother. But I see you're close to Mal. What's up with that?"

Fucking prick.

"There's nothin' up with that. Mal's a strong will girl. That's all."

"Oh yeah? Out of the kindness of your heart or are you gettin' anything else out of it?"

"Like what?" Negan spoke through gritted teeth. The fucker really knew how to get under your skin. Having the damn balls to insinuate something was going on with him and Mal when he was doin' much worse to her.

"Nothin'. Forget it." Charlie backtracked. "When she was taken, I just hate the thought of anything happening to my Mal from you. I'm a lil protective over her, if anyone even dreamed of touchin' her I'd fuckin' kill them."

Negan didn't fail to notice how much emphasis he placed on 'my'. Mal wasn't a damn possession to be shifted around. He also hadn't failed to notice the threat that was littered in there.

Charlie's chuckle nearly had him charging up and swinging around to shove his bat into his face. Fucking smug ass. "Y'know she's got a thing for me. She's a woman and she needs to be released. I've tried puttin' her off but she just can't take no for an answer."

Fucking shitting fuckin' bastard. Of all the answers he thought he'd get Negan had never considered that the ass would come out with that bullshit. As if Mal would ever go near a guy like him.

Negan gave a low chuckle at that. "See now I've heard a different fuckin' story, one where you've 'helped yourself' more that a coupla fuckin' times."

Charlie stared him down, Negan could see his jaw twitch at his words. Clearly he wasn't expecting that. "Whatever she's told you is bullshit. She lies to get whatever she fuckin' wants, she's always been like that." Charlie tried to sidestep him. He'd gotten under his skin, Negan could practically see his defences going up but he merely knew it's to piss him off.

"Now that is fuckin' bullshit." Negan lashed out. "You are the fucking liar. I should of killed you at the meeting, none of this would exist anymore. I'm gonna kill every one of you fuckers and Charlie, you will be the last and I'll savour this."