Part 1: The Ruins 27 years

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~
"This is a world where anything bad can happen. Luck can run out in just a second. Your luck, Vix's luck, Lalon's luck, Lugh's luck, my luck can run out in just a second. This is the world now, we are born in it. No army of Flyer Frontiers is coming to save us, no medical scientist to find a cure, and no hope for having the world back to the way it was before the Black Night. The world is dangerous; we can find hope and live it by being smart enough, and surviving everything that comes across our paths. We're the next generation, a chance for people to find hope of The Ruins. I know everyone is thinking twenty-seven years, people are still living, ten thousands of us left and the Infected are become weak, decaying and are not becoming a threat any more longer. I wish you were right. This isn't just about the Infected and how frightening they are and dangerous those things that can end your luck, hope and survival. It's also about people, and they are way far worse then the Infected."

Mal catches every child reactions: conflicted yet they still listen and learn.
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

A/N: This book is inspired by The Last of Us Game, The Waling Dead TV series, and The Hunger Games. Disclaimers: now there will be a few characters that I want them to look in my drawings, sometimes inspired by other characters that I don't own, sometimes create them on my own or they are exactly the character I want. You will see some actors playing the characters or what its in your and mine vision in these books.