Chapter 32

Betty POV

I was sat on the couch with my head on Jughead's shoulder watching TV why Jughead held Matthew along his arms who was asleep with his dummy in his mouth. I ran my finger up the bottom of Mathew's foot he was wearing a footed onesie as I ran my finger up his foot Matthew stretched he's legs out and shivered and I chuckled and so did Jughead.

"He looks so peaceful." Jughead whispered I looked over at Jug and saw him looking down at Matthew who was still sleeping soundly in Jughead's arms I smiled at him.

"Yeah he dose."

"I can't believe he's part me."

"Yeah I can't believe he's part me either."

"He's so small."

"He was a lot small when he was born." I said still whispering

"I wish I had seen that." He said whispering

"You'll see it again one day."

"You want more kids?" He whipped and looking up from Matthew to me.

"Yeah."

"With me?"

"Of course. Who else would I have kids with?" I whispered and softly chuckled

"Even though....I don't have....."

"Your still you Jug." I whispered and I reached up put my hand on bed cheek "Your still the same Jughead I love the same Jughead I'm engaged to and the same old Jughead I had a beautiful son with. And hopefully one day we'll have more kids because your to good of a man and to good of a farther to only have one kid. And your heart is so big I bet there's room for a few more kids in there." I said smiling and he leaned into my hand that was on his cheek and he nodded.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said and he leaned down and kissed me passionately and when we pulled away I rested my head back on his shoulder and started watching TV.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I gave Jughead a peak on the lips and got up and went and answered the door. I opened the door and saw my mom stood there.

"Mom?" I say confused I hadn't seen her since Matthew was born she came for a week once he was born to see her with my dad and Polly and the twins came with Fin.

"Oh Betty honey come here." She said pulling me into a hug.

"Uh what you doing here?"

"Polly called me yesterday and told me about Jughead. Are you ok?"

"Mom I'm fine. He's sat on the couch."

"I'm so sorry Betty."

"It's fine mom we're coping. He's going to be ok." I said pulling out of the hug. "Come in." I said standing aside and she walked in. I shut the door then walked back into the living room with my mom following me. I sat on the couch next to him again and my mom sat on the arm chair across from us.

"Hey Mrs Cooper." Jughead said smiling at her.

"How you doing Jughead?"

"Good as I can. Happy to be out that dam hospital bed."

"I'm sorry about your....."

"It's ok. You don't have to be sorry." He said smiling.

"Well I'm going to go make some Coffee dose anyone want one?"

"No you don't have to I'll do it."

"No Betty please I'll do it Jughead want some coffee?"

"Yeah just black no sugar please." Jughead said smiling. Then Matthew woke up and started to cry and there was a funky smell coming from him.

"He's pooped. I'll go change him." I said and Jughead handed him to me and I walked into Matthews room and changed his dipper. I walked back into the living room and I couldn't see Jughead anywhere.

"Jug?" I said and there was no response. "Juggie?" I said again then Jughead shot up from the floor. "Juggie what you doing on the floor?"

"I dropped my Beanie and my but was getting numb so I'm laying on the floor." He said smiling and I walked over to the couch and lay on it on my side with Matthew laying on his back in front of me. Then he tried to roll over off the couch and land on Jughead but I grabbed his stomach and stopped him from rolling.

"Careful Matty your going to fall." I said chuckling Jughead put his arms out and took Matthew off of the couch and lay him on his chest and Matthew looked up at Jughead.

"Hey buddy. Hi." Jughead said and then he lifted Matthew up so he was in the air (because Jughead is still laying on the floor.) and Matthew started to giggle making me and Jughead smile. Then my Mom walked in and handed me a cup of coffee and then put one on the coffee table for Jughead then she walked back out and then came back in and sat on the other end of the couch from me and we looked at Jughead as he lifted Matthew from his chest and into the air making him giggle. Jughead then handed Matthew to me and sat up.

"You want to hold him mom?" I said looking at her

"Of course." She said and I handed Matthew to her then helped Jughead up onto the couch I kissed him softly then rested my head on his shoulder.