Chapter 6

Betty POV

I wake up sometime in the after noon and I feel like I'm going to be sick. I spring up and run to the bathroom and empty my guts into the toilet. Then Jughead comes in and holds my hair back for me and rubs my back. When I'm done I brush my teeth and pull my hair into a messy bun and go back and lay down. Then Jughead comes into the room with water and some medicine. I take them and he gets back into bed with me and pulls me onto his chest.

"What kinda of dates do you like Betty."

"What do you mean?"

"Well there are different types of girls some like fancy dinner dates and some like movie and takeout dates."

"Definitely movie and takeout dates."

"Well. When your better our next date if going to be a movie and takeout date at my place."

"That would be great Juggie."

3 days later

I was sat on Jugheads couch waiting for him to come back from the Chinese place with our food. When my phone went off the caller I'd was my mom.I answer it.

"Hello."

"Hello Elizabeth how are you doing?"

"I'm good mom. How are you?" I say standing up and pacing back and forth preparing my self for my mother's long ass response

"Well I'm ok. But your farther has been in my case about this weeks register article about the jubilee and then there's the hole prom at the hight school I have to cover and I'm like 'Hal I have other things to do why don't you get off your ass and do something!' And then he's like he's tired after work and I work with him so I know he's done nothing all day." And then Jughead walks in and says. "Oh hey babe. What are you doing?"

"Talking to my mom." I say as he peaks me in the lips.

"Well I'm going to plate up the food. When your done why don't you choose a film for us to watch?"

"I will Jug just let me finish talking to my mom first."

"Elizabeth!"

"Sorry mom. You where saying about dad and work continue."

"Who was that?"

"Who was what."

"Um. The man who walked in and called you babe and then kissed you?"

"Oh. Uhhhhh. That's Jughead my...boyfriend."

"Oh. Is he coming to Christmas with us?"

"I don't know mom I haven't talked to him about that yet. We just talk about our lives and get to know each other."

"Elizabeth he's not going anywhere why don't you ask him?"

"Because mom one he has his own family he hasn't seen in 2 years and maybe he wants to spend Christmas with his family?"

"Why hasn't he seen his family in 2 years? Elizabeth I feel like your leaving a detail of him out. Is he on the run? Oh god is he a criminal?"

"What? mom no! He's in the army and is on...."

"Elizabeth a soldier! You know what happened to your brother!"

"Yes mom I know how could I forget! Look I really like him he goes back in 5 months for 8 months then he comes back for good."

"Well I would like to meet this Jughead person. Do ask him about Christmas!"

"Ok mom I will. I have to go I will talk to you another time."

"Ok. Be safe Elizabeth." She says hanging up.