Chapter 8

Betty POV 6 days till Christmas

I get in from work and have a shower and get changed and throw some clothes and stuff in a bag and get my suitcase I packed before and say Bye to V and Kevin then get a cab to Jugs apartment. I'm spending the night at Jugs because where going to his parents for dinner tomorrow then the day after where going to fly back to Riverdale with Jughead to spend Christmas with my mom,dad Polly and the twins lucky Jason won't be there he's a bit of a creep.

I get to Jugheads apartment and knock on the door. A few seconds later a shirtless Jughead answers the door.

"Hey. Betts." He says pulling me into a kiss

"Hey Juggie. Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" I say running my hand up and down his toned bear chest.

"I was changing and I couldn't wait to see you and I thought you wouldn't mind."

"No I don't mind." I say kissing him. Then I pull away and Jughead grabs my suitcase and brings it into his apartment. We spent the night cuddling on the couch and watching films.

Time skip~The night of the meal

I was nervous. Jughead has just drove us to his parents house and we where sat in the car waiting to go in. Jughead got out of the car and walked round to my side and opened the door for me. I stepped out and Jug shut the door and grabbed my hand and we walked to the door. Jughead tang the bell and as he did he squeezed my hand a few seconds later a oldish gentlemen answered the door.

"Jughead!" He said pulling him into a hug. "Hey dad." Jughead said letting go of my hand and hugging him they pulled away and Jughead held my hand again and said "This is Betty my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you Betty."

"Nice to meet you too Mr Jones."

"Please call me FP. Come in." He said standing aside from the door and letting us in. The house was small yet cosy we walk into the living room with FP walking behind us as we walk in I see two women sat down the younger one was on her phone with headphones in and the older woman was watching TV. As we walked in the older woman looked up and the younger woman stayed glued to her phone. The older woman walked over and pulled Jughead in to a hug. "Jughead. How are you?"

"I'm good mom." They pull away and then Jughead says "Mom this is my girlfriend. Betty." His mom looks at me before pulling me into a hug "it's nice to meet you Betty."

"It's nice to meet you too." I says as she pulls away "make yourself say home dinner will be ready soon." She says gesturing to the couch me and Jughead sit down and he leaned over to the younger girl and pulled on the wire of her headphones making them fall out she looks up at Jughead with a face of fury.

"What the hell Jug!"

"Jesus JB I was just saying hi." He says with a laugh.

"Hi." She says to Jughead with a face smile

"JB this is my girlfriend Betty." He says looking at me. JB looks at me and smiles and reaches out to shake my hand I shake her hand and she said "hey. I'm Jellybean but people call me JB."

"Nice to meet you." I say as she pulls her hand way.

"When Jughead got a girlfriend I never thought you were real." She says with a laugh.

Tonight is going to be fun.