Chapter 12

Betty POV

I sat there on the floor of my brothers closet listening to my mom, dad and Polly argue I felt bad for Jughead but I couldn't stay down there. I rested my head in the wall and closed my eyes and tried to listen to there muffled shouts then my phone buzzed saying I had a text. I took my phone out of my pocket and say Jughead had text.

Juggie🍔: Betts I hope your ok. Where are you? I'm in your room but your not here. Did you leave? Let me know your ok. Please. Xx

Betts🌸: I'm ok. I'm still in the house I'll be fine just try and sleep. Xx

Juggie🍔: I'll wait up. I love you. Don't forget that. Xx

Betts🌸: I won't forget. I love you too. Xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and rested my head back on the wall and I closed my eyes.

I must have fell asleep because the next thing I know I woke up laying on the floor of the closet. I checked the time 1:35am I got up off the floor and opened the door to the closet and walked out of the closet and shut the door behind me. I walked threw Chics room and stoped at the picture of me and Chic stood next to each other and he had his arm wrapped around me and he was in his uniform. It was the last picture of me and Chic it was actually the last time I saw him alive. I brought two fingers up to my mouth and kissed them and then placed them on Chics face in the picture before quietly walking out of the room and shut the door.

I walked into my room and quietly got changed into a pair of shorts and one of Chics t-shirts then I climbed to bed with Jughead who was just in a pair of slim boxer shorts.

As soon as I got in bed Jughead woke up. "Hey." He said in a sleepy voice "Are you ok?"

"Ye. I'm sorry I left you alone with them arguing."

"It's ok. About 2 seconds after you left I went after you but you where gone." He said wrapping his arms around me so we where facing each other.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't. I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Me giving you nightmares. Listen if you want to stay with me for now and before I go back you can break up with me. And that's ok because I love you and I don't want to put you through any pain and I don't want you to have to wait for me. And your mom had a point I may have a point. The army's dangerous so I can't promise I'll come back to you but I promise I can try I can try as much as I can I will try until I can't fight anymore. Because Betty your worth everything to me because I love you and that's worth me fighting for."

"Juggie." I said with tears falling down my face I place my hand on his cheek and cares it. "I'll wait. I can't brake up with you because not only would that brake your heart and I know it would it would break my heart too." I said kissing him softly then I kissed him again then he kissed me the kisses became more passionate and then Jughead flipped us over so she was on top of me then he kissed down my neck I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it in the floor then Jughead unclipped my bra and threw that on the floor and kissed down to my breasts and took one of my nipples at a time in his mouth swirling them around then he pulled my shorts and panties down at the same time then I pulled him up and started kissing him then I pulled down his boxers and took his long hard in my hand and pumped him a few times before he lined himself up and thrusted into me and I moaned into his mouth he placed one hand on my wait and another on the headboard as he thrusted into me hard and fast I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands on his shoulder and dig my nails into him making him groan. He crept a steady rhythm until I started to get close and so did Jughead he sped up and I let out a load muffled moan into his mouth and I tightened around him and he came deep inside me and groaned as he did so.

He pulled out and collapsed next to me and pulled me into his chest and kissed my head. We stayed awake talking about anything and everything then I said "Jug?"

"Mmm."
"Do you ever think about having kids?"
"Ye."
"So you want kids?"
"No. I don't want a kid to lose there dad and if WE have kids I don't want you to have to raise a kid on your own. So no. I don't want kids at least not yet."
"Ok."
"We should probably get some sleep. I love you."
"I love you too." I said giving him a soft kiss then I rest my head back on his chest and I fall back into a peaceful sleep wrapped in Jugheads strong arms.