20

TRIGGER WARNING

Alex's p.o.v

I turn around and look at Peggy.

"I really don't want to talk to them, they all hate me and I don't want to be somewhere I'm not wanted." I say.

She lets go of my hand.

"I just want it to go back to normal, can you just give it a chance? Please? For me?" She asks giving me her puppy eyes.

She's lucky she's my friend.

"Fine..." I huff out and go back to my spot on the couch.

"Same thing goes for you guys." Peggy says and they all mumble then nod.

I sit on the couch not looking at them.

Then I turn and speak up.

"So what is this? Like an intervention or.... cause I mean, I don't think anyone has a drink or drug problem." I say with a shrug and Maria laughs but then goes back to stone face.

"Well I mean-" Peggy starts.

"Don't you dare tell me you're on crack? Is that why you dragged us all here?" I ask with a smirk, then everyone laughs a bit.

Yay.

"Maybe..."

Eliza and I both hit her over the head.

"Ouch! I'm kidding.." she says rubbing her head.

"John? Didn't you say you had some tea to spill?" Lafayette asks turning to him.

John smirks at me and nods.

"Yup! I'm getting married!" He says excitedly. I felt my heart drop.

Everyone look at him and squealed excitedly.

I just sat there.

"He proposed last night!" He says happily.

He didn't....

I fought my urge to tell him that I still loved him and the urge to start crying.

I just faked smiled at him.

"Congratulations." I say humbly.

{years later}

Third p.o.v

Francis and John married happily, Alexander and John became friends again.

But it still didn't fix Alex's heart break, it will never be fixed.

Alex was left heart broken, Francis saw this and took every opportunity to rub it in his face that he had John and Alex didn't.

John knew as well but just didn't care anymore.

Alex stayed at home for the most part.

Peggy and everyone tried to get him to leave but this time he wouldn't budge.

Everyone grew more and more concerned about Alex, everyone but John and Francis.

Soon enough everyone was on Alex's side.

Alex had even found out his brother was brutally murdered by a crazy ex.

So not only he lost the love of his life, but he also lost the last bit of family he had.

Until one fateful day, the squad decided to go check on Alex.

Peggy knocks.

Nothing.

"It's us Alex! We didn't bring John!" Angelica says trying to open the door.

"Damnit it's locked." She whispers to herself.

"Come out or else we'll have Herc break down the door!" Lafayette yells.

Still nothing..

Herc takes a running start and body slams into the door and they all laugh a bit.

But when they went inside, they saw no one.

The place was a total mess.

Maria looked around then she gasped.

"G-guys..." She says pointing to the bathroom door, which had bloody water coming out from the bottom.

Herc saw that and immediately broke down the bathroom door as well.

Angelica immediately covered Eliza's eyes and Maria did the same for Peggy.

They say Alex in the bathroom, filled with bloody water.

Herc checked for his pulse, he looked back at them with his eyes glossy.

Peggy pushed Maria's hands off of her face.

When she say the sight she screamed and fell to the floor, bawling.

Eliza pushed Angelica away too and fell to the floor, crying with Peggy.

He left no note for them either. But did he have to?

"We could have helped him!" Peggy cried.

They held a nice funeral for Alex.

John wasn't invited.

When John found out about his death, he cried for 10 months. For those 10 months he barely left his room.

He couldn't believe that A, Alex was dead and B, he wasn't even invited to his funeral.

He missed him.

He loved him.....

"It all started with the Internet..." Laurens cried.