17

This is something I want to address because these happen over the stupidest reasons, that's why you have to be safe while in the road.

I know it's dumb how it happened but it's happening to a lot of people and more people need to be aware of this!

You'll know what I'm talking about once you start reading

I took this picture a year ago and this is very important!

Maria's p.o.v

(Before her text to Alex)

Peggy and I walk through the park, hand in hand. Angelica and I are cool, so it's not awkward.

We see two kids playing with a ball and it rolls onto the road.

"I'll get it!" The little boy says.

"No, I'll get it. It's not safe for you to go out on the road." Peggy says to him. He just shrugs and nods.

She always had to be a good person. I just smile, she goes out and grabs the ball.

She throws it to the kid and he yells thank you, then goes back to playing.

Peggy starts to walk back when a driver comes out of almost no where and she was hit.

The car tried to slam on the breaks but it was too late, I ran over to her side.

The driver came out of the car and called 911, I hold onto Peggy's unconscious body. Her breathing is steady.

The paramedics arrive and put her in the ambulance.

"Who are you to her Ma'am?" One of them say.

"I'm her wife! Now let me see her!" I yell. They let me in and I hold her hand all the way to the hospital.

They rush her inside and force me to wait in the waiting room.

I take out my phone and text everyone to come over here.

After I do that I just stare at it. I chuck my phone at the wall and start to bawl my eyes out.

Peggy could be dead! It's all my fault! I should have grabbed the ball, not her!

Why am I so dumb!?

I cry until Angelica and Eliza arrive.

Eliza hugs me, also crying.

I hug her back immediately, I just sob.

We both soon fall to the floor and Angie joins us.

"W-what happened to her?" Angelica asks, still sobbing.

"S-she g-grabbed a b-ball for a little k-kid, then a car came and- and.." I start sobbing again.

John and Alex arrive next.

Alex cries into Johns chest and John cries holding him, Lafayette and Hercules arrive as well.

They do the same, they cry into each other's arms.

I could have lost Peggy......

She could be dead!

Johns p.o.v

I hold Alex, letting him cry.

I've known Peggy for the longest time, and she could be taken away just like that.

Peggy never harmed anyone, she'd always be there even though she's always been out shined by her older sisters.

I hold Alex tightly, all of us were just crying.

Everyone else in the waiting room look at us as if we were psychos.

We didn't care, all we cared about was Peggy.

She's been there for me just as much as Eliza, she is just too amazing for any of us to let go of.

Elizaaaaas p.o.v

We just sat there crying, I felt so bad for Maria, yet I wanted to be mad at her.

But what could she have done? I guess it must've happened so fast.

Maria really loves Peggy..

Angelica gets up and sits in a chat and buried her face into her hands, shaking her head.

I held Maria closely, knowing she needed comfort, and so did I.

I get up and help her up so we aren't on the floor anymore.

The nurse walks into the room and we all rush over to her.

"Is she okay?!"

"Will she make it?!"

"Is she going to survive this?!"

"Who did this?! I'll kill them!"

We flooded her with questions until she put her hand up for us to quiet down.

"She will be just fine..."

I'm surprised everyone picked two but y'all got lucky as fuck