3

A/N:

And btw I just made everyone's new lock screen. You're welcome.

But don't steal it.. I know it's a piece of shit

(A/n: future me coming in with the change!)

Alex's p.o.v

I start walking to Jaspers Drink. Very misleading name though. It was actually a nice buffet with Karaoke.

Odd I know, but it's still a very nice place.

I walk inside to see Eliza and a group of people. She immediately runs over to me and hugs me. I pat her back a little uncomfortable.

She pulls away from me and smiles. "Come on! We don't have to wait around all day." She smiles taking my hand.

She walks me over to her group. Only in five look familiar. Obviously her sisters and Theo.

But I see a tall very muscular guy, he kinda looked like the in on Johns story. And next to him was-.. John?

"Alex this is, Lafayette, Hercules, John, and obviously you know my sisters." She smiles pointing out them out. I just stood there confused, I noticed the same confusion on Johns face as well.

"Uh.. hi." I say looking down and putting my hands in my pockets. This should be fun.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's eat!" The youngest sister yells, Peggy.

We all laugh and get a table.

Eliza and her sisters go grab something to eat, while the guys complain that there no beer. Basic.

I just sat at our table and played on my phone. I looked up and noticed John staring at me.

We both blush and turn going back to what we were doing. I hear yelling and look over at them. I noticed Herc sat by me blushing madly.

"I'm so going to kill him...." he mumbles still red like a tomato.

"What's up?"

"Johns going to tell him...."

"Hey Lafayette can I tell you something?" He says smirking at Herc.

"Uh shouldn't we check on Hercules?" He says with a very thicc French accent.

(A/N thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Oh no just let me tell you this then go talk to him." He says looking back at the Frenchman.

"Uh okay what is it?"

"Well Hercules has this huge crush on you. He's been wanting to ask you out for a while now, but is too much of a pansy to do so." John states.

Hercules turned red and covered his face. Lafayette turned to him blushing madly. Lafayette walked over to Herc and I.

"I'll give you two some space." I say getting up. How have the others not come back to see this?!

I walk and stand by John, who obviously tensed up when I did. He was taller then me, but honestly who wasn't besides Eliza and Peggy?

I was only 5'6! He must've been at least 6 feet tall.

We saw them talk for a little then they kissed. I heard a plate break and I turned around to see Peggy, with her jaw on the floor.

"I so ship it!" She screams and everyone looks at her. Lafayette and Hercules turned beet red.

The other girls came back with their food.

"Peggy you seriously didn't drop your plate." Eliza scolds.

"Nooo John dropped it for me." Peggy says sarcastically. Eliza rolls her eyes and go gets a staff member.

I laugh a bit and Peggy smiles.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you for a sec?" She asks sweetly. I shrug and nod my head.

She immediately grabs my hand dragging me away from everyone else.

"So when are you going to dump Eliza? I just want to know so I can prepare to cheer her up."  She whispers

"W-what?! What do you mean by that?" I yell a little too loud. I blush a bit.

"It's obvious you already like John and you haven't even talked to the guy!"  She whisper yells.

I go silent.

"I honestly don't know. I really don't want to hurt her. She's an amazing person and I loved her." I say without thinking.

"Exactly my point." Peggy says crossing her arms.

"What do you mean?"

"Alex you said 'loved' not love. There is a difference."

I looked down. She was right, I didn't love Eliza anymore.

"Oh god.. how am I going to break it to her?"

"I don't know man, but you know damn well Angelica is going to have a fit." She shrugs uncrossing her arms.

"Yeah I know.... that scares me."

"Y'know she has a huge crush on yo-" she shuts her mouth immediately. I looked at her with my eyes wide.

"What?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all."

"No you said she likes me.."

"Okay yes I did.... please don't tell her I told you. Don't tell Eliza either, she's break up with you so she could date you."

Man Eliza is way too nice.

"But what if that was my ticket out of this relationship..."

"Alex, then you would just be hurting Angelica."

"But what if I was able to make John mine before Angelica could make her move?"

"Alex I really don't think-"

"I'm doing it........."