4

A/N: I ship both of them personally so I don't mind.

I want to know which one y'all want...

Marliza

Or

Meggy?

Just comment on which one you want and I'll make it that. As I said I ship both of them!

Alex's p.o.v

"You're what?" Peggy says looking a little shocked.

"I'm doing it, but not now. I'd need to get to know John better first." I say thinking of the plan as I go.

Peggy puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to do this. It will hurt them both, maybe even John."

"He doesn't have to know, all he would need to know is that I broke up with Eliza."

"I don't know, John hates being lied to. If he found out you played him like that he would break up with you." She says shaking her head.

"Well then I would know he didn't truly love me."

"But then you would be left alone. You'd lose both of them." She sighs.

I was about to say something but Hercules yelled causing me to jump a bit.

"Alex, Peggy! Get some food and eat." We look over at them, at this point everyone had gotten their food.

Peggy and I get our food, she sat down by Eliza which only left one spot, next to John. I sat next to him and smiled.

He turned red and I giggled a bit, then I started to eat. I heard Hercules ranting about how he couldn't watch bridezilla and toddlers and tiaras.

"You want to know why you can't? Must I remind you of the time you broke our brand new TV because of it?" John says giving him 'the look'

"Hey! Aren't I supposed to be the mom?" He huffs.

"Well then mama bird got knocked out of the nest, there's a new queen in town." He says and we all laugh.

"John you couldn't have sounded more gay if you wanted to." Herc says shaking his head.

"Wanna bet?"

"I want to say yes, but if I do I'm scared of the outcome."

"That's not a yes or a no, so I'll take that as a yes." He says then stands on his chair.

"I'm queer and I'm here bitches. I'm gay for life!" He yells then sits back down. Everyone was just dying of laughter.

Including me. I haven't even laughed this hard when Peggy told me jokes. Eliza looks at me a bit... sad?

I look over at her and she smiles then pokes at her food.

I turn away and smile at John. He nervously smiles back. I see Herc stand up.

"I'm going to sing now!" He says walking over to the karaoke machine. He starts to sing candy store, which Lafayette and John joined in.

I watched them sing and dance. But I couldn't help but stare at John. His beautiful locks of curls, his gorgeous light tan skin, his freckles that scattered his face like the night sky with stars, the way his beautiful smile lights up a room, his voice.

I turned red when I noticed he was starring back at me. His green eyes met my brown ones.

We both blush and look away.

Sadly the night ended. I noticed John was walking alone. This is my chance! I scribble my number on a sticky note with a heart next to it.

"Hey John!" I say running towards him. I trip and he catches me. Wow this is a very cliché moment. I blush and stand up straight.

He chuckles which only makes me turn even more red.

"So where did your confidence go? You sounded less... shy on the phone." He smirks.

"And where did yours come from?" I say smirking a bit as well and I cross my arms. He blushes a bit and I laugh.

"Here." I hand him the sticky note. Then I stand in my tip toes and kiss his cheek. I turn and leave without another word.

I felt like a school girl who saw her crush walk by, but better yet I kissed him!

Well just his cheek.. but still!

I continued to walk then I stopped dead in my tracks and remembered..

Eliza......