2

That goes out to all of my followers who are having a rough time!

Okay?

Okay let's get on with this chapter!

Alex's p.o.v

John and I have been talking for a while now. I still haven't shown him what I look like. I mean I know he's not some pedo, Ive seen his story.

But I don't think I look decent.

I have bags under my eyes, messy and greasy hair. I haven't been able to shower. I've been too busy working on my essays.

Plus I wanted to start... cutting him off. I noticed I had started to fall for him. I have a girlfriend for God's sake!

Her name was Eliza Schuyler. She was gorgeous beyond belief. And not just that she was sweet, caring, kind, loving, smart, and overall amazing!

(I want to puke...)

But then again I could just- nope! I couldn't.. maybe.. I don't know.. I rub my wrist a bit.

ImATurtle is typing...

ImATurtle sent you a message!

I smile and unlock my phone.

ImATurtle: Hey I couldn't help but wonder why you never post on Snapchat

Dahamball: cause I'm ugly

ImATurtle: you said I was cute.. ME one of the most ugly people, you can't look that bad

Dahamball: but you are!

ImATurtle: not

Dahamball: are

ImATurtle: not

ImATurtle: HEY WERE GETTING OFF TOPIC

Dahamball: damnit I thought it would work

ImATurtle: no swearing mister

Dahamball: you ain't my mama

ImATurtle: too bad, now I want to see what you look like

Dahamball: ugghhh fineeeee

I take about 10 different selfies until I get the perfect one. I take in a deep breath and send it.

I start to freak out. What if he thinks I'm ugly? What if he blocks me? What if- he replies.

ImATurtle: o m g

Dahamball: I know I'm ugly god!

ImATurtle: wtf?! Hell no you're beautiful!

Dahamball: staphhhh nu I'm not

ImATurtle: Hey you wanted my opinion so you got it

Dahamball: but I.. never mind

ImATurtle: Hey would you want to call?

Dahamball: like voice talk?

ImATurtle: no I meant the way beans talk

ImATurtle: of course I meant like voices

Dahamball: okay here's my number 507-***-****

I wait a second then my phone starts to ring. New York? Huh.. closer than I thought.

I answer.

"Hello?" I hear his voice. God it was kinda feminine but raspy at the same time. But whatever it's hot.

"H-hi." Shit of course I have to stutter.

"Ha! You even sound cute." He chuckles

"N-no I don't."

"I can practically hear your blush."

"Shut up." I huff and he laughs.

"I'd like to get to know you better, Lex."

"Lex?"

"It's what I'm calling you from now on."

"Okay, then I'm calling you.. peaches."

"Why that?"

"Why not?"

"You're impossible."

"I thought I was Lex?"

He laughs and so do I. We talk on the phone for hours. My phone was so warm it was literally burning my cheek.

"Hey I have to go, my roommate needs me to be his wingman." He laughs.

"I don't need your help!" I hear a voice in the background which makes me laugh.

"Bullshit Herc! Anyways I gotta go Lex, bye."

"Bye." Then he hung up. I'm kinda sad now. I had been charging my phone while we were talking, it's at 78%

I get up and walk to the kitchen, I lived alone in an apartment in uptown New York.

I heard my phone ring and I rush too it, hoping it was John.

Nope it's Eliza....

"Hey Liza." I say answering her call.

"Hey babe! I was wondering if you wanted to meet some of my friends." She says cheerfully.

"But I meet Theo and Maria already. And I told you they are lovely girls." I sigh.

She giggles, "I have more than two friends you know. As I was saying I want you to meet them! We are trying to get two of them together."

"Where and when?" I sigh rubbing my head.

"Jaspers Drink at 7:00 sharp. Okay?"

"Yeah yeah okay."

"I love you!"

"You two bye." I say very annoyed.

"Bye.."

I hang up. Great now I have to leave my house.. I've already went out for the week!

I mean I have friends. I have Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and now John. They are great people and that's all I really need.

(A/N I'm sick of Eliza,Thomas and Maria being the bad guys! Everyone deserves a chance to be a good guy)

I'm also friends with Peggy and Angelica but I don't know them all that well.

I get ready.

This is going to be a long night...