13

A/N: YAY A MEGGY CHAPTER!!!!

Sorry I just really want a bit of meggy in this book, so this chapter doesn't really matter to much but I will be making references to it!

Sorry for the short chapter!

Peggy's p.o.v

I nervously wait outside of Olive Garden. Maria said she'd pay and I can't pass up free food or her.

I hear high heals clicking behind me so I turn around to see her beautiful face.

She was wearing a nice red jacket with a white shirt. Then she had nice boots and shorts on.

"H-hi!" I say shyly.

"Hey Peggy! Wanna go inside?"

"S-sure." I stammer out. How is she keeping her cool like that? She's sound just fine, while I'm over here sounding like a damn remix!

We walk inside.

"Reservations for 'Lewis' please." She says to the worker.

"Ah here you two are, right the way." He says leading us to our table. She really made reservations? Damn she's setting the bar high.

We are seated in a corner booth. I sit across from her and I look at the menu, little did I know she was staring.

"What are you going to get?" She asks as soon as I acknowledge her starring at me. She blushes a bit.

"Hmmm probably the Chicken Alfredo, you?"I say setting down my menu.

"Probably the Chicken Cesar salad. It's my favorite." She says with a smile and setting down her menu.

"Why a salad of all things? Your body is perfect just the way it is." I say, deciding to get a little more flirtatious.

She blushes and giggles.

"I don't know, I just like salads. Not just because they help my figure, but because they taste amazing."

"That's the first time I've ever heard something like that. I just like eating anything and everything."

She laughs.

Our waiter comes back with our food.

"Enjoy your evening ladies." He says then goes to another table to serve them.

"Ooo this looks so good." I say grabbing my fork. Maria does the same and we start to eat.

"Ya know, I really do like you. And the reason I went out with Angelica is because... well.. she reminded me of you." Maria says blushing.

I smile and blush a bit too.

"Well I really like you too, but what about Angie? Wouldn't she be heartbroken?" I ask. I mean my sister can be very cold at times, but she is a real sweetheart.

"I don't know.. maybe- no. I guess there's no easy way to tell her this huh?" Maria asks.

I just nod.

Then Maria gets a call, she looks at me and I just nod. She smiles and answers, then she walks outside.

I'm fine with it, and it's probably Angelica telling her that she really likes her...

I wait alone and eat. Huh this seems like my weekends, but with Netflix. My life is sad...

Maria comes back and sits down.

"So?" I ask.

"Well apparently Angelica likes this Thomas fellow, but still wants to be friends."

"So does that mean...."

"Of course it does." She says smiling.

"Wait, it needs to be proper." I say.

She laughs and gets up, then she stands in front of me.

"Peggy would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I would!"