7

Im sorry I also really ship septiplier too.. like it's so cute!!

I'm wondering if I should do YouTuber crossovers in my YouTuber book.....

Alex's p.o.v

It's been about two weeks since I broke up with Elizabeth. Angelica came over and yelled at me. John helped cheer me up.

Hercules and Lafayette were a little mad at me but got over it.

They all asked why and I I said I fell in love with someone else. Apparently Eliza is totally heartbroken and hasn't left her room.

I don't blame her.

John was super supportive of me which only made me love him more.

I wanted to wait a bit before asking him out.

Alex: hey John do you wanna hang out?

John: sure, can we hang at your place? Lafayette and Hercules are having... fun here

Alex: sure I'll see you in a bit!

I set down my phone. I'm a nervous wreck...

What if he says no?

What if he hates me?

What if he tells everyone I asked?

What if I didn't get the chance?

So many thoughts raced in my head. I really didn't like being in the friend zone. That's some scary shit.

All I have to do is hope and pray he says yes. Well I hope praying works, isn't god a homophobic?

I mean he did make us like this- Whatever I'll think about that later.

(A/N: don't get offended that I said that I'm catholic myself and I'm bisexual so fite meh)

I clean up a bit. I don't want to look like a complete slob in front of him! I sigh heavily. I really hope he accepts me.

I go to my room and change into a decent outfit. I change about fifteen times. I finally put on the perfect outfit.

I had a turtle shirt that complemented me very well, a pair of black skinny jeans, I matched it with a pair of black and white vans.

And yes I am one of those people who wear shoes in my house. Fucking fite me!

(A/N: and yes I know it spelt fight wrong. Sue me)

I go back to my living room and wait. Come to think of it he should have been here around the time I was changing. He only lived 20 minutes away. It had been 45 minutes since I texted him to come overs.

Alex: hey are you okay??

Alex: I'm getting worried

John: yeah Uh sorry, I was talking to Francis

Alex: oh? Who's that?

John: he asked me out

Alex: what did you say

John: no

Alex: why?

John: no reason

He came over ten minutes later. He knocked on the door and I rushed to open it.

I open it and he smiles.

"I hope I'm not too late, Francis wouldn't get off my back."

I just smile and move aside so he can come in. He walks in and looks around. This is the first time he's ever been to my house.

"So what did you need?"

"Nothing I just wanted to chill. Angelica is being a bitch. Did I tell you that she liked me?" I say shutting the door.

He looks a little surprised and sits on the couch. I sit close to him and he blushes.

"I-I Uh, guess she a tsundere." He stutters. I laugh.

"Yeah, I guess so." I say smirking. He turns reds and nervously chuckles.

"Is something wrong John?" I say innocently. I knew I was making him like this, making him blush and all.

"N-no.."

"But you never stutter, sweetheart." I say cheekily. He looks so red! It's adorable.

"I-I...."

"Aww you're so cute when you blush." I say flirtatiously. He moves a little closer. Not too much but just a little.

I smile.

"Well to be honest there is a reason why I wanted you to come over." I say looking down blushing a bit.

"W-what is it?"

I take a deep breath, "look I really.... really like you. I like and almost love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, the way you can cheer me up not matter what, the way you light up a room when you walk through the door. Everything. So I guess what I'm trying to say is....... will you go out with me?" I say poking my pointer fingers together blushing.

I look at him  and he's still red. He looks down and thinks about it.

"No.... I can't do that to Eliza....."