28. Ex-press

Afer the morning feast Yoongi and Mina decided to leave early to save themselves from Taehyung's groans after he woke up with intense back pain.

So the two started walking home, with Mina awkwardly trying to stare at anything but Yoongi.

" We're finished with high school." Yoongi says

" And we're dating."

There was another silence and Yoongi nodded his head.

" What are you planning on doing now? " she asks.

" Being a music producer. You? "  He said.

" I don't know yet. " She mumbled back, clutching the strap of her bookbag.

" Hey Yoongi? "

Yoongi hummed in response.

" Could—Could I listen to that song that you let Ms.Kim hear? " she asked softly.

" What song—ah, ' I Need You ' ? " he asked, waiting for Mina's cheeks to flush, which it did.

" Yeah."

" Why? Are you jealous that the only person that got to hear it was Taeyeon Noona? "

" No, are you dumb? I just want to see if you're really fit to be a producer." She scoffed. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" I wrote it for.."

" Your ex." Mina finished softly. Yoongi nodded his head.v

" If you were to go back in time again, would you— would you date her again? "

Yoongi watched as Mina held her breath.

"Haerin was an good person. She was pretty and was nice. But we never shared the same interests. I liked my things and she liked hers. She's probably found someone better now."

" But even if I continued to date her, we wouldn't have ever ended up like this." He finished, causing Mina to give Yoongi a surprised look before she started to walk faster.

" Why are you running? " Yoongi asked, jogging to catch up.

" Are you blushing? " he asked again, amused as Mina covered her face with the ends of her hair.

" NO I'M NOT SHUT UP." She yelled back, feeling the weird tingly sensation in her stoamch.

Yoongi chuckles and comtinues to walk behind her. He takes a few strides and grabs Mina's book bag from behind, stopping her from moving.

" You're really shy." He said, mouth curving into an amused smile.

" He said, mouth curving into an amused smile

" And you're really annoying. I'm going to go home now" Mina states, trying to wriggle away from yoongi.

" But we're going to same way, we can walk together—"

" No, thanks but I don't think I can handle walking around with you."

Yoongi shrugs, letting go of Mina's book bag before letting her continue along the road.

" Bye, MinMin." He then says while Mina gives him a enflamed glare.