10. Music Room

— For things written in italics thats not in comversation, it refers to Mina's thoughts.

" The cute looking teacher that teaches music is your sister? " Taehyung asked, his face smug ,
clearly not buying it.

" What? Don't we look the same? "

" Do you want me to answer that? " Taehyung asks raising his eyebrow. Kris slapped his arm as the two sat across from each other in class.

" Believe me we are." She sighed.

" And Mina, who's your best friend never realized this? " he asked.

" She knows I have an older sister, but that's about it."

"  And you made your said sister partner those two up. "

Kris laughed , pleased as she heard Taehyung trying to peice things together.

•••

" Yoongi-"

" What." He asks.

" I don't have a piano at home." Mina said.

" Then buy one? " Yoongi sounded irritated.

" I'm not like you Mozart." Mina groaned as she drew squiggles on the corner of her worksheet. He probably had a grand piano laying in his living room for all she cared.

" Yoongi."

No answer.

" Yoongi."

No answer.

" Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Mina questioned.

No answer. It was worth a try.

" Yoongi-"

" What." He hissed, turning around to face the annoying girl from behind him.

" How are we going to work on this project? " she asked seriously, all jokes aside.

Yoongi was silent for a moment before he asked.

" You don't have a piano ? "

" Um no? That's why I asked you." Mina glared, wondering how much of what Mina said Yoongi even listened to.

Him and his selective hearing.

" You're going to have to ask Ms.Kim if we can borrow the music room for the next few days."

" Ok I'll go ask-wait why me? "

Yoongi shrugs.

" I thought you had the crush on her." Mina mumbled under her breath . Yoongi watched for a second, before responding.

" What does that have to do with anything? " 

" Nothing."

It was worth a shot.

" Yoongi." Mina glared.