Chapter 91 - Epiphany

Jimin couldn't concentrate on dancing with joo hyuk, he keeps on glancing at Jungkook and taewo who seems having a good time with each other.

Jimin has a lot of questions on his mind. Like, why did Jungkook come?, is taewo his new lover?, do they really love each other?, does Jungkook no longer have feelings for me?.

Jimin looks at them, joo hyuk was hugging him so he couldn't see what his fiancé doing. Jimin shot a glare at Jungkook and taewo who was dancing happily, he could imagine, him and Jungkook together like that.

"Are you having fun?" Jungkook asked taewo who nodded quickly. "It's so nice here..." He stated as he look around.

Jimin clenched his fists, as he sees Jungkook whispering something to taewo. They are flirting in front of him.

"Jimin baby... You okay?" Joo hyuk whispered. "Hmm.." Jimin nodded and hugged him tightly. "I love you.." Joo hyuk cooed, and Jimin smiled slightly. " love you too"  Jimin replied.

Jungkook glance at them, Jimin's eyes met him. They both stared at each other. Jimin could feel his knees getting weak at Jungkook's gaze.

The elder smiled at him before going to the bathroom's direction.

"Nammie, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" Jimin excused himself and chase after Jungkook.

~~~~~~

Jungkook looks at his face in the mirror. He couldn't take it, it hurts to see Jimin happy with someone. So he just wanna run away. He promised himself to not feel this way anymore, but it keeps going on.

The door opened and Jungkook sees Jimin through the mirror.

"Jimin" Jungkook smiled as if he was happy. Jimin locked the door and pulled Jungkook close to him.

"Who was that guy huh? Are you with him?, do you love him?! Why didn't you tell me!" Jimin yelled angrily. Jungkook's eyes widened he didn't expect Jimin to bursts out.

"Jimin he's a friend!" Jungkook respond. "Friend? You are flirting with him Jungkook!" Jimin throws punches on Jungkook's chest.

"so what if I'm flirting with him? Huh?!, why does it bother you! You are getting married!" Jungkook defended himself, he grabbed Jimin's wrists.

"I hate you!" Jimin cried. " you always say that Jimin..." Jungkook's voice turned into soft ones.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Jimin asked throwing himself to Jungkook. Hugging him tightly as he sobbed.

"Jimin.."

"It's only a month and you already forgot about me.." Jimin added. " Jimin ah.. I will never forget you.. I'm here cause I wanna support you.. I'm not here to make you cry.."

"You're hurting me Jungkook!" Jimin cried. Jungkook pulled away from him.

"This is unfair Jimin... You are the one who's hurting me! You are getting married and you know how much I love you! You still wanna be with someone else!" Jimin couldn't respond anymore.

"I've waited for 8 years!. I'm done!" Jungkook sobbed. " 8 years Jimin.. All I love is you... Now I'm hurting so much cause I didn't love myself as much as I love you" Jungkook paused and cupped Jimin's cheeks.

"I love you, but I'm tired. Don't take me for granted. Just because I love you so much doesn't mean I don't get tired too..."

"but I don't want you t-to be with som-someone else's arms.. You're mine" Jimin stated sounding so possessive, owning Jungkook even if he's not his. He hugged Jungkook again not wanting to let go.

"I'm not longer yours since the day you choose him over me" And with that Jungkook pulled away from the the hug, pressing a peck on jimin's forehead before he walked out.

"I can't do this anymore.. I don't wanna lie to myself. I love Jungkook.."

(^_-)(^_-)

I'm the one I should love~~~
In this world...

Next update ~