Chapter 5: Friends?

Jimin walks on the corridor peacefully but then someone grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the campus. No matter how hard he tried, to escape from the blonde's grip, there's no use, he was light as feather.

They were on the back of the building and Taehyung pushes him on the ground, making him stumble back.

"Yah!, how dare you!" Jimin shouted, pointing a finger on Taehyung's face.
"Im Taehyung for chirstsake!, Kim Hwah and Kim Jihoo's only son!" Taehyung shouts. Jimin flinched as he looks at Taehyung who looks so humiliated and angry.
"I don't know you" Jimin mumbled. Taehyung raises and eyebrow hooks up Jimin's chin to look at him straight in the eye.

"Tell me about  yourself, Park Jimin" Taehyung smirks causing Jimin's face to show him in disgust.
"I don't want to" Jimin mutters.
"What?, did you said something?"
"I said.. i don't want to.. coz im a secretive person.. and..---and i don't even know you" Jimin uttered.

"Okay.. lets get to know each other" Taehyung suggested.
"Here?, can we get inside?" Jimin asked nicely. Taehyung nodded and dragged Jimin inside the building.

<Woah.. isn't that Taehyung?, who's he with?"

<They look cute.. the height difference.. kyaaa!!!"

<i don't care about them.. Jungkook's in the canteen, i got to have a selfie with him"

------------

"Yah.. Taehyung.. am i supossed to call you hyung or something?, uh.. i just don't want to be disrespectful.. and---"
"Wow.. now you want to be respectful.. ealier you were so - -"
"Okay okay stop..i admit it!, im sorry" Jimin chuckles as he takes a seat beside Taehyung.

"Why are you suddenly being nice?, is it because i bought you churros?" Taehyung smirks as he throws an arm around Jimin's shoulder.
"Yah! Get your arm off my shoulder.. only Yooni can touch me" Jimin ordered sternly. Taehyung complies forcefully.
"Who's yooni?, probably his boyfriend?, but i don't think he has .. wait.. did i actually think he's gay?"Taehyung thought.

"So hyung.. are we friends now?"
"If you like.."
"I can't believe we're gonna be friends after ealier.. hehehe..but im glad that were friends!" Jimin cheered happily.
"Yeah.." Taehyung smirks.

-------

❤Vmin