Chapter 50 - Chasing Cars

Jimin's P.O.V

I'm gonna see Namjoon hyung today, i know that he's my brother but, he should understand me, i don't, and i will never wanna leave Jungkook's side. He said i'm being selfish, but i can never control my heart.

"Jiminie?" Its Jungkook, my boyfriend, i will trust him from now on, and i will keep our promise that no matter what happen we will never regret our decision.

"Yes?" I glance at him, he smiled at me and intertwine our hands together.  We are on our way to my house, and im nervous, my heart is beating like crazy.

But i know.. as long as im with him, im gonna be happy.

"I love you.. no matter what your decision is.." He stated, and that makes me wanna be with him even more.

"I love you too Jungkook hyung..." i closed my eyes as i hug him tight.

"Sir.. we're here..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Namjoon opened the door as soon as Jimin and Jungkook arrived. He was nervous but then he still hope that Jimin will stay with him.

Jimin entered his house with His hand intertwine with Jungkook's like they are never gonna let go to each other.

Jimin sees that everything is already packed, and he realizes Namjoon will never listen to him, that he already made up his mind.

The three of them take their seats. Jimin avoided his brother's look, and Namjoon noticed it. Jungkook whispered "Its gonna be okay" to Jimin. The younger smiled at him, trusting his words.

"Jimin, mom and dad said that its your decision.. since you are turning 18 and they don't want your heart to be filled with hatred for them.. But jimin.. im still hoping that you will stay with me..." Namjoon spoke with a teary eyes. He's heartbroken, he broke up with jin even though the elder didn't want him to. Jin told him that he can wait but still he decided to do it.

"They don't care about me hyung.. i feel like we're just a burden to them! Why don't we just stay here and be like what we used to be! Please hyung!" Jimin said hoping that his brother will listen.

"You can't trust Jungkook.. you might regret it!. If you go there, we will have a better life! A better future for you!" Namjoon explained.

"I know you hate me Namjoon.. but you can't trust those might! What if.. all those negatives thoughts about me!. I will try my best for Jimin" Jungkook stated loud and clear.

"Jimin.. are you gonna choose him? Over me?"Namjoon asked softly.  "Hyung... do you wanna leave me?" Jimin asked back.

"Jimin.. i wanna full fill my dreams.. mom and dad can support me... but i really don't wanna leave you... You can still be with Jungkook.. he can visit you" Namjoon suggested trying as much as he can to convince Jimin.

"Jimin can stay with me.. i will help him full fill his dreams too!" Jungkook desperately said, holding jimin's hand tightly. He was afraid Jimin might change his mind.

Jimin glance at him he was so close to be convince by his brother but as soon as he heard Jungkook.. he change his mind again.

"Im sorry Hyung... you can visit me if you want.. because im staying with Jungkook..."

And with that Namjoon cried, he never cried like this before.

He had a bad feeling that Jimin will get hurt, after knowing Jungkook for 10 months..

He still don't trust him.

♡♡♡♡♡