Chapter 52 - With You

Jungkook just finished cooking and he's preparing the table, but he thought of something that might be a way to put there relationship into next level.

He walked upstairs , going all the way to their big room. He open the door slowly , revealing Jimin who was wearing only a towel to cover his body.

Jimin heard the door squeaked, and he immediately turn around to and sees Jungkook looking at him like he's a prey.

"You're so beautiful.." Jungkook said softly as he take a step towards the younger who was shaking in nervousness.

"Ko-kookie.. im still.. changing" Jimin breathe out, moving backwards. Jungkook smirked as he fasten his steps and pinned Jimin on the wall, making the towel fall on the ground.

"You're so gorgeous.." The elder whispered, admiring every inch of Jimin's body. "Jun-jungkook.. stop" Jimin mumbles, trying to cover himself with his hands.

"No.. baby.. let me see your gorgeous.. body.. You have nothing to be afraid of.. its just me.." The elder persuaded. Jimin closed his eyes as Jungkook started kissing his neck while caressing his butt cheek.

"Ko-kookie.. stop" Jimin speaks stammering. Jungkook complies and pulled away, pressing his lips on top of Jimin's soft ones. Savoring every inch of Jimin's mouth.

 Savoring every inch of Jimin's mouth

"I love you so much... " Jungkook mumbles between their kiss. They kissed passionately, and Jungkook grab the chance to touch Jimin's body.

He touched Jimin everywhere except for his private part. Jungkook knows that jimin isn't ready for that, but still he hoped he would hear Jimin beg for him.

"Ah..ha-ah.." Jimin breathe heavily, his out of breath because of their intense and long make out. Jungkook takes the towel back and covered Jimin's body.

"Thank you.. for letting me see you" Jungkook smiled and pressed a kiss on Jimin's temple making the younger blush.

"Wait for me.. i promise i will try to make myself ready for you" Jimin said as he pulls Jungkook for a hug. He rest his chin on Jungkook's shoulder while closing his eyes.

"Please do.. im so hungry for you.. " Jimin giggles at Jungkook's response. "Kookie ah.. stop with that awkward words!" Jimin laughs.

"Im just being romantic.. "Jungkook claimed.
"Yeah.. right"

And Jimin thought, he could never regret choosing him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Double Update
Because..

Im gonna start my diving course maybe i can't update like this anymore..