Chapter 86 - Paradise

"don't let me.. don't let me go... Hold me kookie.. Please.. I miss you.." Jimin cried as he tighten his grip around Jungkook. "I love you Jimin.. I won't let you go" the elder respond, pressing soft kisses on jimin's head.

"please, just hold me close" Jimin closes his eyes, burying his face on the elders shoulder.

"Jimin, how about Na---"
"I don't care.." The younger interrupted him quickly.
"But.."
"do you really want me to change my mind?" Jimin asked as he lift his face up with a poker face.
"no... I mean, I.."

"What?, what is it Jungkook?"
"a-are.. you gonna leave him for m-me?" Jungkook asked, voice filled with nervousness. Jimin then snapped, he feel guilty inside his heart, trying to get himself together.

"I.. I.. - - this is.. this is wrong.. I'm sorry.. I" Jimin stammered, pulling away from Jungkook as he stand up.
"no.. This isnt wrong! You love me! I love you! Its not wrong to love!" Jungkook explained voice filled with emotion, he's really scared that Jimin might go.

"Jungkook I can't cheat on him!"
"then don't!, break off the marriage and be with me.. Baby please" Jungkook begs, standing up in front of Jimin, cupping the youngers face.

"No.. No.. I can't.. I don't know what to do anymore" Jimin cried.
"do you want me?" the elder asked, sobbing.
Jimin then nodded eagerly and said. "yes.. Yes I do"

"then, you won't push me, if I do this" Jungkook stated before smashing their lips together. Jimin gasp and Jungkook grab the chance to savor every inch of jimin's mouth.

"ah~~" Jimin mewled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I wa-want you.." Jimin mumbled. Jungkook smirked and lift Jimin up, the youngers legs wrapped around his waist tightly.

"dont stop" the younger whispered and continuing their kiss.
"ill take you to paradise tonight.." Jungkook huskily said.

~~~~~~ next morning........

Jimin woke up with a sore back, his lower body part hurts like hell, it's been a while since he had sex with a guy. He look around and then stop as he stare at the elder who tightly wrapped its arms around his waist.

"This is cheating.." Jimin thought, but still he stroke the elders hair and smile. "I miss you.." He whispered before leaning to give a kiss on his cheek.

"what will I do now?" he asked himself as he layed with his face buried on the elders chest.

"Kookie?" Jimin called, Jungkook shrugged as he slowly open hsi eyes.
"good morning baby" Jungkook chuckles pecking the younger on the lips.
"good morning..." Jimin replied, blushing.

"do you still remember our deal?" Jungkook asked and Jimin's eyes widen.
"what deal?" Jimin nervously asked.

"Jimin, you have to stop the marriage, you agree on that deal" Jungkook explained.
"yes,i did but.."
"But what?"

"it's hard"
"It's hard? What's hard?" Jungkook raise a brow.
"It's hard for me to confess and tell him the truth.. He's never been bad to me.. He's a good man and.. and.."

"and me? How about me Jimin?" Jungkook questioned with the look on his face his unhappy.

"Jungkook, I never said that I love you...from what I remember I told you to not let me go.."

"yeah! Cause you love me!" Jungkook angrily pushed himself up. Jimin then followed and hold his wrist not wanting him to leave.
"Kookie.."

".. Jimin, do you really love me? Or are you playing with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~