Chapter 35 - Love Maze

Jimin's P

Jimin's P.O.V

"Jimin, he loves you.. but when you fall for him. Im still not allowing you to be his boyfriend. You're too young for that."

I pouted.

".. Its been a month and he still didn't talk to you.." he added

I hate myself.

"Hope he's okay.." i said softly as i stare at the ceiling.

"You're not really gonna do anything about him?" Hmmpff.. what will i do?,

kiss him?

Im not allowed to do that..

"He moved on.." i said.. Im so bitter and negative this days.

Now that he's not with me. Im lonely. Taehyung has a problem too, he always go to see Teacher Bo Gum, its mysterious, and Namjoon hyung only talks to me when i want him too.

Jungkook.. he's still the same.. bullying some students..

Dating some girls..

I even saw him..

Making out with a senior.. her name was IU, and she seems fine..

Yoongi hyung... after the game.. he never visit our school ever again.

"Please Jimin.. do something, i don't want you sad. Do what you're great at.."

"im not good at anything.."

"Pshh.. make something for him.. maybe an apology letter?"

How about...

"Hyung.. i think i have to bake for him."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin walks in the school holding a box of cupcakes. He's roaming around the school to search for Jungkook.

"Where is he- - - no is that him?"

Jimin freeze when he sees Jungkook and Iu together, laughing, and making fun of each other.

"Hmpf.. okay then! I will eat this alone.. " Jimin said, very jealous and angry.

"You think you're that handsome?, no way!... i hate you.."Jimin keeps on mumbling words about Jungkook, until he finds the classroom, where he's gonna seat-in with.

He wanted to learn some new lesson and since the teacher likes him because of his hardworks he let him in.

He wanted to learn, but how can he?, when this classroom is where Jungkook belong to?.

Jungkook arrives at the classroom with Iu beside him. Jimin avoids their look as he keeps on reading a book called the stranger, with his cupcakes beside him.  Jungkook sits infront of him, and Jimin's breath stop, smiling Jungkook's colon, that he missed, missing Jungkook who's super close infront of him.

The teacher started to discuss and all Jimin could think about is..

Jeon Jungkook is infront of me

Jeon Jungkook moved on?

Jeon Jungkook don't feel anything for me anymore?

Jeon jungkook and Iu are together?

Jeon Jungkook isn't virgin anymore?

"Okay! Now lets have our test!"

Wait what?"jimin panicked.

"Pass the test paper.. "

after the test paper were distributed. Jimin is really eager to have an excuse to talk to Jungkook.

So he tapped his shoulder.

"Uh.. do you have a extra pen?, i forgot mine" Jimin lied just to gain his attention.

Jungkook smirked and thought. "Jimin will never forget his favourite flower pen"

"Okay" Jungkook nodded and handed him a pen.

"Thank you.. "Jimin blushed.

"Jungkook, here" IU handed him a pen with her flirtatious smile.

"Thanks cutie"

And with that,

Jimin breaks jungkook's into half. He was so mad and jealous.

Jungkook glance at him as he hears the crack

"Do still have a pen?" He asked

Jimin nodded and reveal his favorite flower pen.

"I will never forgot this pen"

Facepalm* Jungkook smirked " Busted" he thought.

♡♡♡♡