Chapter 46 - Crazier

5 months passed

5 months passed.

Jimin and Jungkook's relationship is getting better and better.

five months of dating really made their feelings to each other grew even bigger.

2months left and Jungkook will have to go back to being an idol.

Jimin doesn't know that yet coz Jungkook don't even want to go back of being an idol.

Bang Pd told him that he should broke up with Jimin if he don't want any distraction to his career.

it was just a suggestion though, but Jungkook he don't want to go back.

he wants a normal life, with Jimin.

They never kissed with tongues and Jungkook don't wanna do what Jimin doesn't like either.

but someone changes Jimin's mind when Taehyung and he talked at the library.

"You and Jungkook kissed now? with you know... i mean passionately?"Taehyung asked and Jimin showed his disgusted look.

"ewww, tae! don't be yuck!"Jimin claimed, shaking his head.

"Jimin, Jungkook has needs to.. you know i wonder why you two are still together"Taehyung commented. 

"He loves me"Jimin mumbled while pouting. Taehyung shake his head in disappointment. 

"Jimin, yes he love you but you know, he might get tired of waiting for you. You should provide him...so your relationship will last longer"Taehyung explained. He'd been into a lot of relationship and he knows how it worked, he wants to help his innocent friend to be not heartbroken.

"Our relationship will be better if i will kiss him with tongues?"Jimin questioned. Taehyung nodded and added"Sex too.. it will make relationship interesting" Jimin covered his chest as he shout like he was protecting himself.

"NO WAY!" Taehyung hushed him when the librarian glared at them like he was giving them a warning. Jimin mouthed sorry to Taehyung but the elder glared at him too.

"phew that was close"Taehyung mumbled, relieved that the librarian didn't kick them out.

"Ew no way... i don't even have a.. you know a V! how on earth can we do that?"He asked with an innocent mind. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he sighed. "go and watch porn you will know"

"PORNOGRAPHY?!"Jimin shouted again making everyone look at him.  "Taehyung what are you teaching Jimin" The librarian asked."Hahaha... nothing maam.. i was just uh.. its in the book!"Taehyung smiled but when he face Jimiin his smile turned into a gritted teeth.

"if you keep on shouting i will kill you"Taehyung hissed. Jimin covered his mouth as he nodded.

"Tae thats bad.. Namjoon hyung told me"Jimin whispered. Taehyung tried his hard not to laugh. .He knew namjoon and he also knew how pervert that guy is.

"Watch it Jiminie... its not that bad"Taehyung grinned.

"if that will teach me for a better relationship. then i will"Jimin stated without knowledge what his into.

"Very Good!"

------------------------------