Chapter 72 - All Of Me

Jimin never thought that it would turn out this way, they been having sex almost everyday, it's like Jungkook is addicted to it, for Jimin he was only doing it so that he won't make Jungkook disappointed.

But today, Jimin never feel liking it, his lower body hurts like hell. Jungkook walks inside the living room, with a smirk on his lips, and Jimin knows what kind of look is that.

Jungkook sat beside him and start kissing his neck. Jimin slowly push him away. "kookie, not now.. I'm tired" Jimin said.

"but.. jiminiee" Jungkook whined, pouting cutely, Jimin felt like Jungkook was taking advantage on him, but what can he do? He don't want a drunk, angry Jungkook again.

But he asked himself, why is he always the one adjusting to this situation?, shouldn't be both of them, help each other in order to have a good relationship?.

"Jungkook please" Jimin said covering his neck with his hands, Jungkook rolled his eyes as he back off.
"you don't want?" Jungkook questioned frustratedly.

"kookie, please stop this, our relationship is not all about sex! Yes I know it feels good but, love its not all about it!" Jimin explained, bursting out his emotions and words that he have been holding for days. Jungkook was taken back by his words as he scoffed.

"what do you think of me? A sex addict?! You're the one who makes me feel this way! I'm not the one who took off his clothes in front of his boyfriend!" Jungkook yelled angrily, Jimin started to cry, he asked himself, why did Jungkook not change he give all of him.

" what's wrong with you!, I gave up everything just for you! "Jimin yelled back.

" well!, did I ask you to give up everything for me?! No right?! So shut up! If you don't want to have sex with me, fine! "Jungkook bursted out angrily before standing up. Jimin hugged his legs as he cried.

" Im leaving.. shit, you're making me angry everyday"Jungkook mumbled. He slammed the door as he left Jimin crying on the sofa.

"I'm not gonna count.. no.. no.. I won't leave him, he will change! Yes he will!, he loves me!" Jimin mumbled to himself.

"our anniversary is tomorrow, and everything will be okay..

__________

But he was wrong cause Jungkook didn't come home that night

^^^^^^^^^^^^^