Chapter 45 - I Love You

👆👆👆👆

----------------------------------------------------

"i didn't know that you can paddle"Jimin said, as he stare at Jungkook who was working on paddling

"hmm..its beautiful here.. isnt it?'Jimin nodded slowly. Jungkook stops from paddling , wanting to relax with Jimin for a bit.

"You're kinda nervous Jimine.. is there something wrong?"He asked as he notice that today Jimin is so shy and nervous about everything. He was worried if he did something wrong.

"uh.. its just.."Jimin took a deep breathe before speaking.

"I have something to tell you"he said, and begin to worry. 

"is it me?, did i do something wrong?"Jungkook asked softly. Jimin giggled while shaking his head.

'No Jungkookie... i just wanna tell you something in this beautiful kind of place" Jimin sighed as he looked around admiring every inch of the surrounding.

"A romantic place for us.." Jungkook commented as he started paddling.

Should i just tell him here?, i don't want to fall on the water when i see his reaction!

Or i might fall because of my nervousness..

"Hyung.. can we go back?" I asked , he frowned when he look at me.

"But its too early..."

"Please?" Jimin pleaded. Jungkook knows something was up, he just complied what Jimin told him and paddled back at shore.

They walked back at the car and Jimin wasn't speaking. Jungkook was confuse of what he did. Ealier they had a lot of fun, but tonight, its just seems awkward.

Jungkook started a conversation in the car and Jimin would just replied. "Yeah" "okay" "oh really?" Like he wasn't interesting or he have many things on his mind.

When they arrived at Jimin's home. The younger refused to leave the car.

"Baby, is there something you wanna tell me?" Jungkook asked as he place his hand on Jimin's thigh.

"Can we go to the park?, i want to have an alone time with you" Jimin said without even answering Jungkook's question.

'Okay.. if you say so" Jungkook then drove them to the Park and on the car, they were both quite.

When they arrive, Jimin sat on the grass while watching at the full moon. Jungkook sat beside him and he started at Jimin.

"Should i kiss him now?" Jimin thought while fidgeting his fingers.

"Or should i tell him first.. that we should kiss without tongues?"He thought and he was shaking. He felt being stuck at Jungkook's gaze,and he don't want to look at him back.

"Jimin?, look at me" Jungkook ordered, Jimin refused but Jungkook cupped his head so they can look each other face to face.

"Why are you so nervous?' He asked softly while carresing Jimin's cheeks.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called with a shaking voice. "Yes Jiminie?"

"I love you..."Jimin confessed without any hesitation. He's so tired of hiding this feeling.

He was waiting for this day to come, and now its here, he don't want it to slip away.

"What- - " before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Jimin's lips is on top of his. Jungkook was shocked, he didn't know what to do.

He couldn't believe that this was happening.

He thought, maybe Jimin will reject him because Jimin was making him feel a bad feeling.

Jimin pulled away from the kiss and his cheeks are red like a tomato. He looks at Jungkook who was just analizing what was happening.

"Uh.. im sorry i - - " Jimin shake his head as he sees no positive reaction from Jungkook, but the elder pulled him harshly for another kiss.

"Don't you dare tell me you're sorry because its perfect... i love it.. i love you" Jungkook whispered when he pulled away.

"You do?" Jimin asked his eyes started watering. "Im so happy.." Jimin says.

"Thank you.. for loving me Jimin.. you make me happy.. is this mean we're together now?"

"Im sorry for taking so long kookie. For making you wait, now that im ready. I will love you, and give you everything i have... And yes! i would love to be with you.. forever Kookie" Jimin said as he started crying, he was carried away with his emotions.

"Kiss me.. kiss me again Jimin"

♡♡♡😊Im sorry if you don't like this part

♡♡♡
😊Im sorry if you don't like this part.. Its not that romantic or special.. but i really tried my best😭😭😭😭