Period- Richie Tozier

Richie POV

Y/n has been acting strange lately. Every time the club would hang out almost everyday, she would send me glares, and she would only eat sweets.

To be honest, it hurts me because I've had a crush on y/n for the longest.
Today we were heading to the quarry, I can ask y/n what's been going on and why she's mad at me.

Your POV

STUPID FUCKIG CRAMPS. It hurts.
Beverly is helping me through it most of the time, but I feel bad for Richie, I don't know what's going on with me. . .is it mood swings?

Going to the quarry they all stripped out clothes off, except for me. Beverly jumped off first then Eddie, Stanley, Mike, Ben, And Bill. Richie stayed up, staring at me. "What?" I asked him. "Are you mad at me? Did I do something to you? Just tell me!" He went from question to question.

"No I'm not mad at you, nor I hate you, and you didn't do anything to me." I shrugged my shoulders. "You've been doing this to me for a whole week." He sounded frustrated. . . I wouldn't blame him.

"Just tell me! You're holding back something." He took a step closer to me.
"I'm-" your what?" "Im on my period. ." I whispered.

He just stared at me. I knew it. He took a step closer. "Why didn't you just tell me, instead of making me feel like shit?" He questioned. I shrugged and shook my head "I don't know, I thought you would feel disgusted out by me." He shook his head.

"Why would I feel disgusted by you? Y/n I like you, there's nothing that could make me feel disgusted by you."

No one POV

Your eyes widened and you looked at him. "You do?" He nodded his head. "Why would you like me? I always look like shit, no one likes me, I'm annoying and retarded and I'm a pain in the ass!" He laughed "So am I y/n I like don't have enough words to explain how I like you!" You kept quiet. "But I'll show you."

He pulled you close to him and placed his lips on yours. You melting into his touch, you placed you of your hands on his shoulders.

Letting go he stared at you. "This is all over your period. . You're an idiot." He laughed. You scoffed and pushed him.

"HEY DORKS STOP MAKING OUT AND GET DOWN HERE!!"

Immmmmm a bitchhhhhh