Fading- Chosen jacobs

"You have to be a perfect girl for me y/n"~Dad

"Stay strong for us y/n/n"~ Mom

"Keep studying"~Dad

"Take care of yourself"~Mom

"Or there will be consequences" ~ Mom and Dad

xXxX

"There will be consequences..those consequences are gonna hurt..badly" she whispered to herself as she sat in her desk, by her tv Stan. Hands shaking as she was writing down on her homework.
"They're gone...how am I gonna survive and help myself, who's gonna hug and kiss me goodnight" she said.

"I will, y/n I'm here for you~" his voice rang from behind her. As she turned around to be met with his brown orbs as his arms were wide open. "Chosen?" She questioned. "Chosen." She jumped up and ran into his arms.

Causing him to fade into smoke. "N-no..chosen? Chosen!" She screamed as she spun around her room. In pure stress she couldn't get out of. The tears streaming down her face as he yelled and screeched, for him to come back.

"Y/n stop crying in right here" He spoke as she stood up running into him as he faded again.
"Sweetheart he's fading away" Her voice now coming from the corner of her room. "He's forgotten about you, now focused on something else" He now said right in front of her.

"Get away from me!" She screamed in agony of the pain in her heart as she fell back on the floor. "He still remembers me! He still does!" She wailed.

"Y/n stop crying..I'm right here! It's gonna be okay, tell me what's wrong!~" Chosen yelled as he hovered over her.

..

Her reaching her hand out to touch him..she could feel him.. he wasn't fading this time. She looked around herself..laying on her bed.

"Chosen."

Guys give me ideas on my preferences....👍👍