dis stupid

Ok so I've been hearing things, and I don't know what to do..only because I'm always late on news. So I've been on Twitter more lately. And I happen to run upon  herditary's tweet saying something about Millie brown.
Now this isn't much about her it's somewhat about Jack and Wyatt.

I have a problem with everything in these two tweets! 1

1. I'm lesbian (if your homophobic...go to hell and suck on Satan's cock!)
And 2. I'm stunned and disappointed.

I never knew Jack was homophobic and Wyatt was Transphobic!! I mean come on!
If you don't know what homophobic and transphobic mean here I'll give you a meaning.

Homophobic- it's having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people. MEANING that the person (or you😡) hate others who are bi or just lesbian or gay.

Transphobic- is intense dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people. MEANING that the person hate transgenders or people who are trans.

Now I AM surprised cause I never knew Wyatt, my lil curly bean is transphobic, and that Jack, my lil Meme boi is homophobic!! And I'm so mad at the fact that they are against trans and gays...it makes me sad!!
I may be wrong on all of this, and this may just be people wanting to get attention, but I don't know what to believe..

But I'm now wanting to figure out if I should keep them in this book or not..........

should keep the two?
I need need time to think 🤕